Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
LOL at the TDS suffers who listen to the fake news take his disinfectant comments completely out of context. Maybe if they actually listened to what he says, they wouldn't look like complete fools all the time. The president is fighting for US and if you have a good idea in regards to covid 19, you WILL be fast tracked. What the hell more could you want?
Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
LOL at the TDS suffers who listen to the fake news take his disinfectant comments completely out of context. Maybe if they actually listened to what he says, they wouldn't look like complete fools all the time. The president is fighting for US and if you have a good idea in regards to covid 19, you WILL be fast tracked. What the hell more could you want?
Oh we all heard it, it was fucking stupid with or without context.

It was a statement made with the same level of intelligence behind it like stating that we should all just turn on our air conditioners and open our doors to cool off the hot days.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Joking aside, it's quite frustrating to see the response we get from the Federal Gov't and our commander and chief 4 months into a deadly pandemic.

To me, Trump is just throwing ideas against a wall and seeing what sticks. It's like when you're in a meeting at work, your boss is trying to brainstorm some ideas and asks, 'I want some out-of-the-box, no stupid answer, just throw out the first thing that comes to your mind ideas.' Obviously you're going to get a bunch of stupid suggestions. Sometimes someone throws out something that sounds dumb at first, but you talk it through, and it develops into a good idea. You work it some more, test it, tweak it, test it again, tweak some more, and finally, you're ready to roll it out to the rest of the company.

Trump seems to be at the point where you roll it out but skip all the earlier steps. He's trying to throw out the 'so dumb it just might work' idea without going through the brainstorming, testing, tweeting, retesting, retweaking phases that are extremely important esp at scale. He's not even running his ideas by people who have spent their entire lives training and working in the field.

Moreover, Trump doesn't want to do any hard work to solve the pandemic. He's used to half-assing things and having either enough money or influence to make up for it. However, the problem is, covid19 doesn't care about money or influence. Trump doesn't like the idea that finding a vaccine will take months if not a year or longer to develop for mass production. He wants there to be a quick, immediate fix thus why he was hung up on the 'miracle' drug hydroxychloroquine and now UV light and disinfectant. He would rather spitball ideas endlessly always grasping at turning that idea into a reality. Trump has royally screwed his responsibility to the American people.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Have you seen that all the good news about Remdesivir has been retracted (even people';s personal article) and all the articles have been removed, for the last month, because the SEC investigated about Gilead's stock skyrocketed when the good news "leak" to STAT happened, which is illegal to make a stock go up. So now all the news is bad about Remdesivir which is now fake news because of the government and the stock has dropped. So when the SEC is satisfied, then the news will be good again. What a crock.

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Taken out of context.
No, that was the contextual brain fart of a mad man. The above post of his comments are verbatim. Cut out the TCS bull schitt

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Joking aside, it's quite frustrating to see the response we get from the Federal Gov't and our commander and chief 4 months into a deadly pandemic.

To me, Trump is just throwing ideas against a wall and seeing what sticks. It's like when you're in a meeting at work, your boss is trying to brainstorm some ideas and asks, 'I want some out-of-the-box, no stupid answer, just throw out the first thing that comes to your mind ideas.' Obviously you're going to get a bunch of stupid suggestions. Sometimes someone throws out something that sounds dumb at first, but you talk it through, and it develops into a good idea. You work it some more, test it, tweak it, test it again, tweak some more, and finally, you're ready to roll it out to the rest of the company.

Trump seems to be at the point where you roll it out but skip all the earlier steps. He's trying to throw out the 'so dumb it just might work' idea without going through the brainstorming, testing, tweeting, retesting, retweaking phases that are extremely important esp at scale. He's not even running his ideas by people who have spent their entire lives training and working in the field.

Moreover, Trump doesn't want to do any hard work to solve the pandemic. He's used to half-assing things and having either enough money or influence to make up for it. However, the problem is, covid19 doesn't care about money or influence. Trump doesn't like the idea that finding a vaccine will take months if not a year or longer to develop for mass production. He wants there to be a quick, immediate fix thus why he was hung up on the 'miracle' drug hydroxychloroquine and now UV light and disinfectant. He would rather spitball ideas endlessly always grasping at turning that idea into a reality. Trump has royally screwed his responsibility to the American people.
The govt ought to "break" Trump's tweeting ability. I think it is ridiculous that he tweets so much, like the crap with North Korea, and gets his fingers into trouble. When you are just rich and tweeting, that is one thing, but the highest govt official of the the most powerful nation in the world and tweeting like an 8th grader! I'm sorry that is pitiful.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Have you seen that all the good news about Remdesivir has been retracted (even people';s personal article) and all the articles have been removed, for the last month, because the SEC investigated about Gilead's stock skyrocketed when the good news "leak" to STAT happened, which is illegal to make a stock go up. So now all the news is bad about Remdesivir which is now fake news because of the government and the stock has dropped. So when the SEC is satisfied, then the news will be good again. What a crock.
Haha, that stock dropped like 6% yesterday. I've been riding WTI, the volatility in the market is bananas.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
So a brilliant scientist sees Trumps remarks and goes, well you know: if we combined compound a with compound B (human safe) into a nebulizer, it would kill 90% of covid 19 in the lung and keep people off a ventilator....maybe lung disinfectant isn't so damn crazy after all.

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
The govt ought to "break" Trump's tweeting ability. I think it is ridiculous that he tweets so much, like the crap with North Korea, and gets his fingers into trouble. When you are just rich and tweeting, that is one thing, but the highest govt official of the the most powerful nation in the world and tweeting like an 8th grader! I'm sorry that is pitiful.
Unfortunately, it's the only way he can get his message out without every comment being turned upside down on it's head.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Unfortunately, it's the only way he can get his message out without every comment being turned upside down on it's head.
I think Trump is trying to be all well and good, but to tweet that the Nationalist ruler of North Korea is "rocket man" is childish.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
That points to Sweden having a better healthcare system in place that can handle and help the sick. Good for them, I hope it works out.
So I mentioned Sweden as an example for stats...thanks for agreeing.

Surprised we aren't all dead yet from drinking aquarium cleaner, snorting Lysol cans, and spending hours in a tanning bed on full blast! :giggle:

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Yep, anyone who actually watched him knows the MSM is full of shit.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
So I mentioned Sweden as an example for stats...thanks for agreeing.

Surprised we aren't all dead yet from drinking aquarium cleaner, snorting Lysol cans, and spending hours in a tanning bed on full blast! :giggle:
10% ! of the population has an I.Q. of 85 or less, you literally can't fix stupid.
Sponsored