Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Now everyone go into the sunshine and drink some Lysol
I love that Lysol had to issue a public statement that their disinfectant products should never be administered in any away into the body and will not cure covid19, honestly, this was probably necessary.

Waiting for the 'more people die from the flu than drinking bleach, no one can tell me I don't have the right to drink bleach, my rights shall not be infringed upon!' crowd.
Sponsored

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
I just read the same thing:

The company that makes Lysol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Since this is a car forum maybe we should research injecting/drinking Sunoco Supreme 112 leaded fuel.

Public service announcement - I am JOKING! Do not do this.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
And just like that we’ve become an embarrassment all over the world. Jesus Christ.
That has happened few years back. Now shit like this doesn't surprise anyone and that is true tragedy. Moron running a country facing worst crisis ever. What can go wrong ?

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
What on earth do you mean by “if we have 60k this year?”
Who the hell is making that estimate?
The US is at 50k deaths right now and adding roughly 2000 per day.
At the current rate, 60k happens 5 days from now, or, you could say 60k in roughly ONE MONTH, and that’s WITH restrictions in place.
God help you lot if you decide to go back to business as usual anytime soon.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Even if it is double or triple the 60K count still no where near the 2+ million the person I replied to expected by 2022.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
But almost double the next highest country's total tests. I guess I don't feel as strong as you on tests/million population. And, this new Stanford data is sure putting a little twist on all this with a reduced mortality rate much closer to the regular flu. Looking back, I'm not so sure my wife could have possibly had COVID back in January. Many of the symptoms except fever (but she never took her temp). Felt tired with a persistent cough for about 3-4 weeks. But, never felt bad enough to not go to work and certainly not bad enough to go to the doctor. Would be interesting to see if she has the antibodies or not.
I agree more testing will help with understanding. I think a lot more people have already had this than the MSM wants us to believe.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Exponential growth, look it up. The current figure is while everything has been shutdown.

But if you want to be safe, just inject yourself with disinfectant like the president says.
Sweden does not have everything shut down and their rate is similar to ours...so go figure.

Your last statement is strong with TDS...good job!

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Stopped watching these press releases as they are a complete joke now. I continue to hope for a real and appropriate plan from the government. I can see that isn’t coming from this administration ever.
All they do is bicker among themselves and talk about nonsense or walk back the previous days report. It’s extremely frustrating to watch.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Why do we keep regurgitating the past over and over? Both sides, all sides, made some serious mistakes from the get go. It’s now the end of April. Time to move on.

Now everyone go into the sunshine and drink some Lysol :cwl::crackup:
Hypocrisy at it's finest!

"Why do we keep regurgitating the past over and over? It's now the end of April. Time to move on."

But in the next sentence, brings up Trumps disinfectant comment from back in February.

Brilliant!!!

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Sweden does not have everything shut down and their rate is similar to ours...so go figure.

Your last statement is strong with TDS...good job!
That points to Sweden having a better healthcare system in place that can handle and help the sick. Good for them, I hope it works out.

It obviously won't work here, as evident by our numbers with a shutdown in place. Maybe some areas with low population relative to the local healthcare system capacity, and a healthy community could do it.

My statement is not TDS, he literally said we should investigate injecting disinfectant.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going test it. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs. It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful."

-President Trump

Got the Brawndos and electrolytes for my plants and the Lysol and Clorox for my veins, bring on May!