Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
Anybody notice that these Liberal we are smarter than you states, are the ones having the biggest Corvid 19 problems.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
LOLOL Trump is racist are 3 year old news and you don't need anyone to tell you that, just listen to him. Sorry, 4 years old.
So Trump has been around for quite some time.

Yet was never accused of racism much less called a racist till he decided to run for President as a Republican. Even given awards ( https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/ )

All those years earlier he was actually a Democrat and a big donor.

So.....

A) He was a racist all these years and it was ignored due to him being a Democrat
B) He flipped a switch into racism and decided to also change to a Republican
C) He is not a racist but his opposition is going to accuse him of being one in hopes to hurt his election (failed!) / re-election chances (will be known in November)

:question::question:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Yet was never accused of racism much less called a racist till he decided to run for President as a Republican. Even given awards ( https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/ )

So.....

A) He was a racist all these years and it was ignored due to him being a Democrat
C) He is not a racist but his opposition is going to accuse him of being one in hopes to hurt his election (failed!) / re-election chances (will be known in November)

Yes. He was a Democrat. Back when the Democrats had common sense.
Yes. There was a time. Believe it or not.
It's one thing to not like the guy.
It's quite another to completely create a concerted effort to mislead people for political reasons because of it . And that applies universally.

Last edited:

Sponsored

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Yes. He was a Democrat. Back when the Democrats had common sense.
Yes. There was a time. Believe it or not.
It's one thing to not like the guy.
It's quite another to completely create a concerted effort to mislead people for political reasons because of it . And that applies universally.
I thought Democrats are born hand out first?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged

So.....

First off, I don't think you understand what that award is for. That award is not given for significant contribution to minority communities, but for being of immigrant heritage (we all are) and being a leader in a given profession. Trump got it because of his buildings, however, that in and of itself is not a meaningful contribution to minority or immigrant communities. Second, you can't do this shit now when Clinton won hers and has been called a racist and super predator by the right (not claiming she isn't.)

Some people, especially on the right, but lots of clueless liberals too are guilty of this. They seem to think that one cannot be racist unless one has met some farthest behavioral benchmark that for these people few ever meet anymore. Namely, it's like they believe that a person isn't racist unless he's lynching people in the middle of the street, or wearing a swastika on their klan robe. It's like they think that unless and until a person meets that kind of standard, labeling their behavior racist is just a bunch of PC snowflake BS.

Therefore, since Trump has never done either of those things he cannot be called a racist. It's like when a person says "I'm not racist but..." and they follow that up with some seriously offensive shit about genetics, inferiority, and all other kinds of garbage. Or they start defending having a confederate flag hanging from their porch describing their proud white heritage and say "but it's not racist."

Moreover, so you got called a racist. So what? Being called a racist is still nowhere near as bad as being the wrong race in a society that discriminates against people like you, who get shot lying face down with their hands behind their back and the cop walks free. All it is is a name, you got called a name.

These people are the kinds of people who will claim that being called a racist slur is no big deal and it shouldn't offend you, but call THEM 'racist' and watch them freak out. Turns out, being called a 'racist' is not a slur against you.

Also, do I need to aggregate all the times he's been racist? You would think that the lingering birther conspiracy would have been enough.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
NYT & WaPo unbiased, I about fell off my chair laughing.
Journalism is dead in America.

“I am wondering who will hold Gov. Cuomo accountable for the deaths of so many older people due to his reckless decision to place covid19 patients in nursing and rehabilitation homes,” the letter began. “I am writing as a daughter who lost her beautiful 88 year old mother who was receiving physical therapy at one such facility.” . . . .

Mullin had another complaint, too — that the media never asked the governor about an order mandating that nursing homes admit and readmit patients who tested positive for the coronavirus, despite the extraordinary number of deaths among the elderly.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com….

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1) Being proud of the south doesn't make you a racist anymore than being proud of the north makes you a communist.
2) People from different parts of the world are in fact genetically different. If they weren't DNA tests wouldn't work. Sorry if that offends you.
3) No one should be mistreated by the police, and in return people need to respect the profession.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Being proud of the south doesn't make you a racist.
Lmao, yeah, and flying the nazi flag would just be showing pride for Germany. Flags are a symbol, symbols get meaning by use and context. Therefore, if the flag is used by racists in racist contexts, it becomes a racist symbol or a symbol of racism.

I mean, taking pride in a state that literally only existed to propagate the existence of race-based slavery is pretty easy to construe as racist. Let's not forget treasonous, as they succeeded from the US and went to war with us. Flying that flag is the most unpatriotic thing you can do and not break the law.

People from different parts of the world are in fact genetically different. If they weren't DNA tests wouldn't work. Sorry if that offends you.
And using that to demean, claim superiority over them, or have a prejudice because of their race is in fact racist.

No one should be mistreated by the police, and in return people need to respect the profession.
Agreed.

Edit: Moreover, for those who insist that the confederate flag reflects something positive about Southern heritage, you don't get t re-cast a heritage of slavery as something to be proud of. Find some other part of Southern heritage to represent. I recommend biscuits and gravy, now that's a flag I'd get behind.

Sponsored

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Lmao, yeah, and flying the nazi flag would just be showing pride for Germany. Flags are a symbol, symbols get meaning by use and context. Therefore, if the flag is used by racists in racist contexts, it becomes a racist symbol or a symbol of racism.

I mean, taking pride in a state that literally only existed to propagate the existence of race-based slavery is pretty easy to construe as racist. Let's not forget treasonous, as they succeeded from the US and went to war with us. Flying that flag is the most unpatriotic thing you can do and not break the law.

And using that to demean, claim superiority over them, or have a prejudice because of their race is in fact racist.

Agreed.

Edit: Moreover, for those who insist that the confederate flag reflects something positive about Southern heritage, you don't get t re-cast a heritage of slavery as something to be proud of. Find some other part of Southern heritage to represent. I recommend biscuits and gravy, now that's a flag I'd get behind.
Being mistreated by the police in the 60's was usually a long hair hippie type which was me. I had hair down almost to my tail bone. I got pulled over by the cops for stealing my own car; driving without headlights on in my driveway,..and on and on. I had a cop pull a gun on me, aimed at my head. I just said, you don't need that. Was I being profiled? Hell yes. Shit happens, I got over it.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

So.....

Biden was really never accused of being a sexually predator until he ran for president. The higher the mountain you are, the more people want to climb/topple/conquer you.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Biden was really never accused of being a sexually predator until he ran for president. The higher the mountain you are, the more people want to climb/topple/conquer you.
So, so true.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Trump is annoying, very into himself, has a short attentions span, and not exactly likeable. BUT......the liberal media is 10x worse. They're too stupid or ignorant to see how bad they look when all the do is try and bash him. Headlines on CNN front page every other day of Anderson Cooper "rolling his eyes" to a reaction of something Trump said? That's news?
If we had 5 CV deaths in the country, the Left would find a way to discredit Trump. All they do is criticize Trump and act like CV was his fault when it wasn't. And now the left have a created a task force to investigate why blacks are getting Covid at an "unfair rate". 2 agendas: blame Trump/Republicans for everything and play the race card for everything. There's only one thing worse than Trump: Liberals.
Sponsored