Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Trump is oblivious to reality, he has no way in the world to know when our workforce can back to work, the only way to know is to do random testing to determine the real nature of this beast, once the data is gathered than a education decision can be made on how and or when to proceed.

Right now he is flying blind and not listening to the experts or more correctly the ones that are left after he has surrounded himself with yes men.

At times I have been able sense what's going to happen in the future, and this pandemic is going to get really really bad before its all over, America will never be the same again and no wishful thinking is going to change that, the virus doesn't give a sh@t, it just replicates itself and kills.

TC
Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Well, so far today in Detroit, a police officer, two FCA factory workers, and a community activist who was, among other things, working to help educate people on COVID-19 have all died of of this “media fueled COVID-19 bull-schitt”.

Correction....as of just a few minutes ago, two police officers, A sergeant just passed away from COVID-19 less than an hour ago. But, yeah, this is all a media creation or nothing more than the flu blown out of proportion. And the hospitals in the area are near capacity on ventilators in use. Or maybe the media is lying again.

Last edited:

Ltsrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350r Lightning Blue
You guys are such drama queens on this. Your TDS is strong.

Obviously to anyone with a reasonable mind they know that if the economy goes into something that is bad enough people will lose their lives in many different ways as a result. And the number that lose their lives will be more than from the virus itself.

Thus the cure (crashing the world economies, staying home indefinitely, etc) could be worse than the problem.

This President whether you like him or not is more than likely smarter, richer, more successful than anyone on this forum. He also has access to advisers that are the top of their field.

These are the people whether we like it or not that are going to make the decisions that determine the next 10 months of this country.

Don't like it? Go vote and get someone else you like better to take over next January.
Agreed Timeless. I'm sorry to see you being attacked for stating what you see as the truth. TDS is alive and well, the Libs have no idea what's in store for them when their savior Biden stumbles his way into town. Obumer would be (and probably is) hiding under his bed, or in the closet!

God bless America and President Donald Trump

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Richer and more successful, yes. Smarter? Yeah I don’t think so. It’s clear listening to this dude talk he’s a freaking idiot. Born into money, thus rich and successful. As far as listening to his advisers, let’s hope to God he does because it certainly seems like he’s just making decisions on the fly based on wishful thinking.
I can assure you he is smarter than you or I. Wharton does not let in much less graduate anyone that is not of a certain intellect. Your TDS will not change this.

It is a also a leader's role to talk of hope (remember your savior's slogan?). Whether it happens or not only time will tell. What we do know is that a positive mind set leads to better outcomes.

OK, well then that leaves out Trump. :) Of course we know this, but he tied this statement in with the one about backing away from social distancing. Add those two up and if he pulls the plug, thousands could die unnecessarily. Fortunately, I do not believe, the states will not allow this to happen.
And he doesn't listen to them. He doesn't listen to anyone unless they are kissing his butt. Dr. Fauci knows more than all of them put together and they are not listening to him. He is either going to be fired or he will quit.
This has nothing to do with TDS so please stop bringing this up. He may be rich (although not as much as you think), successful (on the backs of a lot of working people over the years) and smart (yeah no, even his teachers admit to that) but he is lacking in all aspects of what makes us human. I don't dislike him, I pity him.
I admire how much insider information you have on my thoughts on how rich the President is, how much his advisers like him, how much he listens to his advisers, and how little he cares for humans. I'm fairly certain with that all knowing knowledge you would be better suited to anything else other than trolling mustang forums with your TDS. :like:

You're out of your mind. Just remember, he's not fighting for you, you're poor. His racist ideals and affinity for corruption may align with yours, but at the end of the day, he doesn't give a shit about you, so don't act like he's your best friend.
To think any politician cares about anyone personally on this forum is delusional at best. Racist ideals? What does that even mean? His policies are America first no matter what your race might be. His poll numbers are the highest for any republican no matter the race...maybe they don't have the TDS you do?

And yes, his conservative business growth platform aligns....especially when you consider the alternatives.

NO ONE that runs for President is ever going to be 100% perfect...ever. It comes down to two options which is usually voting for the least worst candidate. Ideal candidates don't want to put up with the crap it takes and usually just become CEOs making their millions.

It's really sad to see an opinion like this, although I respect it, but :

I don't suppose you'd have the same opinion if you let someone you love die or yourself

I reserve my opinion on your President, since he has been democratically elected. His advisers are probably much smarter than he is, but he has the last word.

It can't be a coincidence that the only two presidents in the world who don't want to take action are Donald and Boris,Ah no, wait, Boris is going to do something

Anyway, I respect your opinion although I do not disagree at all, I hope you do not get to see something like what is happening here in Madrid, where the funeral services are no longer able to bury all the dead and have had to enable an ice-skating rink as a temporary morgue.

If someone in our family gets sick and is old, they are taken to the hospital, admitted to the intensive care unit and cannot receive any visitors, they die alone and you cannot go to their cremation.

I think it's sad enough to put the economy first
You do realize all of this is happening despite the economy on hold? You also realize countries with strong borders that closed them early have much fewer incidents/deaths?

And I respect that you have your opinions as well. :thumbsup:

Agreed Timeless. I'm sorry to see you being attacked for stating what you see as the truth. TDS is alive and well, the Libs have no idea what's in store for them when their savior Biden stumbles his way into town. Obumer would be (and probably is) hiding under his bed, or in the closet!

God bless America and President Donald Trump
Not sure I am being attacked, but it is eye opening how much the supposed parties of diversity try to squash differing opinions. :thumbsdown:

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
I can assure you he is smarter than you or I. Wharton does not let in much less graduate anyone that is not of a certain intellect. Your TDS will not change this.

It is a also a leader's role to talk of hope (remember your savior's slogan?). Whether it happens or not only time will tell. What we do know is that a positive mind set leads to better outcomes.

I admire how much insider information you have on my thoughts on how rich the President is, how much his advisers like him, how much he listens to his advisers, and how little he cares for humans. I'm fairly certain with that all knowing knowledge you would be better suited to anything else other than trolling mustang forums with your TDS. :like:

To think any politician cares about anyone personally on this forum is delusional at best. Racist ideals? What does that even mean? His policies are America first no matter what your race might be. His poll numbers are the highest for any republican no matter the race...maybe they don't have the TDS you do?

And yes, his conservative business growth platform aligns....especially when you consider the alternatives.

NO ONE that runs for President is ever going to be 100% perfect...ever. It comes down to two options which is usually voting for the least worst candidate. Ideal candidates don't want to put up with the crap it takes and usually just become CEOs making their millions.

You do realize all of this is happening despite the economy on hold? You also realize countries with strong borders that closed them early have much fewer incidents/deaths?

Not sure I am being attacked, but it is eye opening how much the supposed parties of diversity try to squash differing opinions. :thumbsdown:
I am truly sorry and saddened that you are unable to see through your political goggles during a time of a crisis that should unify all of us. The problem with the president is not political, it’s lack of leadership, non-truth telling, impulsive decision making, wishful thinking, etc. None of that is political. Keep your political goggles on to your detriment. The rest of us see what’s right in front of us and are hoping and praying for actual leadership, not what we’re currently getting from this president. I won’t respond further to any of your replies as I am not interested in politics at this time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I am truly sorry and saddened that you are unable to see through your political goggles during a time of a crisis that should unify all of us. The problem with the president is not political, it’s lack of leader ship, non-truth telling, impulsive decision making, etc. None of that is political. Keep your political goggles on to your detriment. The rest of us see what’s right in front of us and are hoping and praying for actual leadership, not what we’re currently getting from this president. I won’t respond further to any of your replies as I am not interested in politics at this time.
The sad part is that you buy the MSM talking points hook line and sinker. The president is trying to get the nation past the fear of Covid 19 by talking about what happens after the lockdowns end. It will take a herculean effort to get people to believe it is safe to go on with day to day life. Covid 19 has to be put in context with the other risks that we live with on a day to day basis. Covid 19 is gonna take its deathly toll, we can't shut the economy down until the drugs, if any, or vaccine show up. Shelter in place makes sense where hot spots threaten to overwhelm local healthcare.

If he fails to rally the economy, there is a real risk that a lingering Great Recession or even a Depression is in our future. The scary part is that Democrats are already showing signs that they have no problem using Covid 19 as a political tool to tank the economy for political gain in the belief it will help their side. Think about that for a second, the D's are perfectly willing to kill your employer off so they can win an election.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I didn't even notice there was another topic on this outside of the political subforums. I'll just copy/paste my thoughts on Trump's latest response.

Trump's 'beautiful timeline' is calling for the US to be 'open' by Easter? Frankly, this isn't a plan, it is an aspiration. If all the experts are correct and it is about to get a lot worse over the next few weeks, this certainly won't happen.

Trump's tweets and speeches don't necessarily lead to actions, especially when this dumbass doublespeak 90% of the time with his 'not my responsibility' and 'out of my control' comments when things do not go his way.

Trump's supporters need to ask themselves, how dangerous is it in this time to have a leader who says things off the cuff, without thinking of the consequences, and doesn't particularly mean them? How many people will get sick because of this, and how many will die? Or if you prefer, how much will your 401k drop because of his misspeakings?

Trump gives reason to doubt medical experts and sow discord and ignorance to a minority of people who are already extremely ignorant and anti-scientific.

Trump tries to bake in the shock over the deaths. He compares it to the flu, he's giving his supporters and the propaganda networks an easy out when numbers spike; they'll just say 'well people die from the flu as well, no big deal.' We're already seeing this message echoed on social media and in the news. That's the point, in two or three weeks when we reach the apex they'll just say 'year we knew it was going to happen, so what.'

What Trump continually forgets to account for is the strain this will and is putting on our healthcare system, supply chains, workforce, and because of that our economic system. His strategy is continually shortsighted.

Also, this won't hit rural America nearly as hard as urban Americans. And if you think rural American Trump supporters have any sympathy for their fellow Americans you're wrong, as they love to 'own the libs' at every chance.

I hope everyone and their family are doing well, stay safe.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Not bashing you or getting into a Political hesheit contest - but here’s the facts:

Dec 31 2019 was first reported instance of COVID19 to WHO. How many days or months prior to Dec 31 was COVID19 being transmitted amongst humans? Even if we say start date was January 1, 2020 - the virus was already in transmission for THIRTY ONE DAYS... more than enough time to be transmitted amongst quite a few humans between continents.

From the WHO website:
The outbreak was declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on 30 January 2020
United States - March 13 2020 - National Emergency Declaration signed and put into place due to COVID19 outbreak.

Jan 30-31, Feb 1-29, Mar 1-12; 43 days it took for US Leadership to take ANY action.

Also the Bumbling Child fired the Pandemic Team in 2018 and did extreme cost cutting measures across the CDC:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fire-pandemic-team/?collection-id=242252

Not so bright....

It’s one thing to project a “don’t worry, we got this” attitude to TRY and reassure your audience there is not a need to panic, it’s another to infuse it with non-factual information, hyperbole and mouthfuls of BS that totally contradicts the Health Care Professionals that DO have the facts - the same folks who are in the trenches and reporting daily metrics of how fast the virus is spreading that is taken from actual test results.

Sorry, but that type of “Leadership” isn’t what the People of America need in a time of crisis - especially one where such a virus is spreading rapidly across ALL continents.

The last Press Briefing as of last night was a freaking joke - the major focal point and concern is about Easter???!!!??? WTF.

Last edited:

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Not bashing you or getting into a Political hesheit contest - but here’s the facts:

Dec 31 2019 was first reported instance of COVID19 to WHO. How many days or months prior to Dec 31 was COVID19 being transmitted amongst humans? Even if we say start date was January 1, 2020 - the virus was already in transmission for THIRTY ONE DAYS... more than enough time to be transmitted amongst quite a few humans between continents.

From the WHO website:

United States - March 13 2020 - National Emergency Declaration signed and put into place due to COVID19 outbreak.

Jan 30-31, Feb 1-29, Mar 1-12; 43 days it took for US Leadership to take ANY action.

Also the Bumbling Child fired the Pandemic Team in 2018 and did extreme cost cutting measures across the CDC:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fire-pandemic-team/?collection-id=242252

Not so bright....

It’s one thing to project a “don’t worry, we got this” attitude to TRY and reassure your audience there is not a need to panic, it’s another to infuse it with non-factual information, hyperbole and mouthfuls of BS that totally contradicts the Health Care Professionals that DO have the facts - the same folks who are in the trenches and daily metrics of how fast the virus is spreading that is taken from actual test results.

Sorry, but that type of “Leadership” isn’t what the People of America need in a time of crisis - especially one where such a virus is spreading rapidly across ALL continents.

The last Press Briefing as of last night was a freaking joke - the major focal point and concern is about Easter???!!!??? WTF.
You know who says that Easter will not be business as usual this year? The Pope. {mic drop}

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
And just an FYI regarding my replies - I don’t care WHO is in, appointed to or voted into office, regardless of ANY Political Party, Party Affiliation, color, creed, beliefs and/or Man or Woman.

My thoughts or comments would remain the same regardless.

The Press Briefings and Leadership should be about transparency, FACTS, truth and getting a damn game plan together where everyone is on the same damn page and sticking to it, NOT putting out contradictory statements. It should not be rhetorical BS or catering to conflicts of interest just to save one’s own business interests. It should not be blame/shame game and surely not ignorant comments or referring to COVID19 in a derogatory manner as a put down just because it comes from a certain location.

Again, so COVID19 takes a back seat because Easter is the concern? LMFAO.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Weight in time here. Everyone on this forum has a right to his or her opinion and thoughts. There is no right or wrong. We should not be attacking one another nor should we be calling one another names. We all have a common love here, our Mustang's. Let that love guide us in these times and in these conversations. Sermon over.

What I find most curious is that with everything that is going on, with the tens of thousands of everyday folks who are actually running this country, we spend our time discussing one person. Of course, that's exactly what he wants. A great number of you really know nothing about our president. You know he is a rich, you know he was on reality TV, you know he has an outrageous personality. Add these to the fact that the Clinton camp made some very serious mistakes toward the end of the campaign and we find this man in the White House. It should have never happened, even those in Trump's campaign admit to this, but it did. So we now find ourselves at this point in time with a person in charge who has absolutely no idea what is going on. Just look at his daily updates and you can see him barely able reading from a script. Not a single word written by him.

For many of us who grew up in New York City during the 70's, 80's and 90's we do not find this the least bit surprising. Donald Trump is the same man today as he was back then. He was a boss, never a leader. He had people running his business', many of them failures for a various number of reasons. His money, actually his dad's money kept him out of real trouble which he skirted a number of times. That same money bought him his education.

Just something to keep in mind when you think he is out there trying to protect you........he's not. He has proven many times over the past 50 years that his only concern is himself. He's cares about no one. Your his best friend today and his sworn enemy the next (just ask anyone that was in his administration). He is never wrong, it's always someone else's fault. He listens to no one unless they are agreeing with him.

The bottom line is that at a time when we need our president the most we have a person who in incapable of leading. It's a sorry state that I'm afraid is only going to get worse.

And for those of you who still love him, that's OK, that is your choice. Just know that eventually those rose colored glasses will crack. I just pray he doesn't take the country with him.

PS. I do not hate him. I do not have TDS. I'm just a man who is aware of what and who our president was and is.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
@pacomicro, it's truly horrific whats been happening in Italy and then in Spain too, the situations you describe are the stuff of nightmares and politics should not be entered into. Stay safe buddy.

Folks arguing about Trump / Boris whoever are missing the point. While you argue it makes no difference, more people get Covid-19 and then overwhelm the hospital facilities. Once those staff have run out of medical equipment then more people start dying that could have and should have been saved.

Spain is running at 14% or something of infections are the healthcare workers? These folks are putting their own lives on the line every single patient they see and therefore their own families as well. Once the healthcare workers are too sick to help others, folks aint gonna be able to call anyone and the death rate will shoot up - not even Ghostbusters are answering these days :crying:

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
@pacomicro, it's truly horrific whats been happening in Italy and then in Spain too, the situations you describe are the stuff of nightmares and politics should not be entered into. Stay safe buddy.

Folks arguing about Trump / Boris whoever are missing the point. While you argue it makes no difference, more people get Covid-19 and then overwhelm the hospital facilities. Once those staff have run out of medical equipment then more people start dying that could have and should have been saved.

Spain is running at 14% or something of infections are the healthcare workers? These folks are putting their own lives on the line every single patient they see and therefore their own families as well. Once the healthcare workers are too sick to help others, folks aint gonna be able to call anyone and the death rate will shoot up - not even Ghostbusters are answering these days :crying:
Which is exactly why all of our resources should be directed at propping up the healthcare system, providing necessary supplies, etc. etc. That $1200 that the government intends to send to families should all be directed to the hospitals for now. Extend unemployment fine, but that extra money goes a long way to propping up the healthcare system so that it doesn’t collapse under the weight of this crisis.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Which is exactly why all of our resources should be directed at propping up the healthcare system, providing necessary supplies, etc. etc. That $1200 that the government intends to send to families should all be directed to the hospitals for now. Extend unemployment fine, but that extra money goes a long way to propping up the healthcare system so that it doesn’t collapse under the weight of this crisis.
What we also need is for the president to use the Defense Production Act. He's not doing it because some corporations are lobbying Jared Kushner not to do it. And who does the president listen to? Typical money over lives. And FEMA doesn't know what the "F" its doing, as usual.
Sponsored