Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
this feels like a nightmare that i cant wake up from. Anything i touch i feel like i have the virus and need to immediately wash my damn hands.
Certainly anything you touch that others may have should bring about this response.
Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Please don't take this as a joke, it's not about looking for an excuse not to get fined, it's about protecting yourself and those around you, do yourself a favor and do others.

STAY AT HOME
Yeah, I just heard that the state I was going to go are going under lock down tonight. I was thinking of going one last time but decided against it. I guess 2-3 weeks without working out won't kill me. I just hope it works and doesn't go longer than the 2 weeks they have been saying.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
this feels like a nightmare that i cant wake up from. Anything i touch i feel like i have the virus and need to immediately wash my damn hands.
Imagine you were a healthcare worker without protective equipment. They "are" living in a nightmare.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not too worried about it. I heard that up to 50% of the population will eventually get it anyway when all is said and done. It sounds like the vast majority of people will either have no symptoms or a mild case as long as you are relatively healthy.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imagine you were a healthcare worker without protective equipment. They "are" living in a nightmare.
That's me. I work in a nursing home and the only real precautions we are doing is getting screened when arriving. They are also not allowing visitors, trying to keep residents in their rooms and taking everyone's temp every day.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I'm not too worried about it. I heard that up to 50% of the population will eventually get it anyway when all is said and done. It sounds like the vast majority of people will either have no symptoms or a mild case as long as you are relatively healthy.
OK, so with a US population of 328 million people, that means 191 million will contract the virus. with a 1% mortality rate the means 16,400 deaths. I guess that's not to bad except if your one of them. :frown:

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
We do not have any masks either at work. our orders have tripled and working crazy shifts ( 14hrs day).

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
That's me. I work in a nursing home and the only real precautions we are doing is getting screened when arriving. They are also not allowing visitors, trying to keep residents in their rooms and taking everyone's temp every day.
I feel for you. Managing the patient milieu as you describe can be extremely challenging depending upon the patient population and severity of cognitive impairments (dementia, stroke, etc.). All the best and stay alert.

:like:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Cycled in to work this morning. 5.5 miles in 25 minutes. I died lol. 15 days ago I was breathing sea level though. 6k higher here in Colorado takes a toll. Wore a full face mask to avoid the cold, dry, dusty air. Gonna be a long 4 months till the possibly cancelled event lol.

The real curiosity I have now is WA going pseudo shelter in place and others likely to follow, will I get sent home? Waiting to see, we're apparently mission essential even though we're just contractors for the army. Really, our days here have been very limited warehouse type work that can wait till this runs it's course but I'm just a guy. Happy to still be employed really.

Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
OK, so with a US population of 328 million people, that means 191 million will contract the virus. with a 1% mortality rate the means 16,400 deaths. I guess that's not to bad except if your one of them. :frown:
Check your math - 1% of 191 million is 1,910,000

It looks like you took .1% of 164 million, which is the correct number if you are going with 50% of 328 million, not 191 million. Obviously it should be 1%, So the actually figure is 1,640,000 deaths.

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
utyerfsa.jpg

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
I feel for you. Managing the patient milieu as you describe can be extremely challenging depending upon the patient population and severity of cognitive impairments (dementia, stroke, etc.). All the best and stay alert.

:like:
Hopefully the ride home is downhill!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Hopefully the ride home is downhill!
Ups and downs both ways. All part of the fun. Starting out sucks but next month I'll be screaming up the hills and down. The challenge of cycling up hills has always been addicting to me. You don't know about climbing hills till you climb one that you can't see the top of for miles. Just hoping to stay healthy while training.
Sponsored