Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Oh it’s real. I’m in Vegas and they are going to be out of masks at our hospitals around tomorrow. They are asking the public to turn any in and to start sewing them. If the curve isn’t flattened, Our advanced health care will not help. The people that think it’s overblown will change their tune. If the government is willing to crash the economy, it’s more severe then they are saying. Spanish flu saw the most deaths the year following the outbreak.
Sponsored

pacomicro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
Oh it’s real. I’m in Vegas and they are going to be out of masks at our hospitals around tomorrow. They are asking the public to turn any in and to start sewing them. If the curve isn’t flattened, Our advanced health care will not help. The people that think it’s overblown will change their tune. If the government is willing to crash the economy, it’s more severe then they are saying. Spanish flu saw the most deaths the year following the outbreak.
It's a nightmare.
And what will happen when the contagion starts in poorer countries, how will they stop it from spreading again to the rest of the world?

pacomicro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
In any case, we must not let ourselves be carried away by despair, as on other occasions we human beings grow up on the most difficult occasions and we are sure that we will come out ahead, but with the union of citizens from all over the world, even if our governments insist that we kill ourselves in senseless wars.

A lot of strength :thumbsup:

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
I'm on Maui and the governor has done what we thought would never happen. Asked people not to fly to Hawaii and is imposing a 14 day quarantine for all incoming passengers. Hawaii is the most isolated islands in the world with very limited medical resources. My business is now shutdown but I'm okay with that. The goal is to stay healthy and not end up at the overcrowded hospital.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I am looking at present conditions as of today, Worldwide. (3+ months, 7.8 Billion Population, 13,600 deaths!) Also understand many of the deaths have occurred in Countries which have no where near the medical resources which are available in the United States.
while the US has immense medical resources I think you'll find the rest of the world isn't a million miles behind and the medical care is also freely available to all that need it yet still they were overwhelmed by the number of cases that hit them at the same time. Italy is pretty hot on healthcare, lost over 1500 people in what 3 days?

America implemented screening at airports to prevent infection getting in and you had everyone queuing in lines next to each other for 5-6hrs at a time while the airport staff tried to test them. Yeah, way to go to prevent cross infection.

The economic cost is going to be horrific, totally agree with you but if we do nothing? If we do nothing then it will be like Logan's Run except Covid-19 will be the out of control rite of Carrousel and it would be hitting those with poor health and weaken immune systems without mercy or 2nd chances. The toll would be un-imaginable. I hope you are right and everyone in the medical profession is wrong. Good luck.

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
We must put our faith and trust in our president. He knows how to take care of us and keep us safe.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
We must put our faith and trust in our president. He knows how to take care of us and keep us safe.
I would change that word from president to government. Our president needs to shut up and get out of the way. He’s already done enough damage.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Breaking news!

Trump just mentioned the hospital ships have stainless steel rooms.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Mr. approval numbers is such a stupid ass. His IQ has to be under 20. A greater narcissist was never born. If any of you are still in this stock market, you have one day to exit.

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
It's a nightmare.
And what will happen when the contagion starts in poorer countries, how will they stop it from spreading again to the rest of the world?
There is two mutations as of right now. Americans have only been confirmed to have the one that came from China. I’m sure the Europe strain will get here too, if it’s not here yet. Nobody knows if this will be a one and done or If it’ll mutate like influenza.

My fiancée does rotations at one of our large hospitals and the biggest issues are the masks and other ppe. It’s pretty well accepted that almost everyone is going to get the virus. The goal is to draw the spread out over time. Give production of Ppe/ tests/ vents a chance to catch up with demand. It’ll open up more beds for moderate/ serious illness as well.

people need to remember that we are all in this together. Don’t be a dickhead. Nothing spreads like fear. Most people will get the virus. Most people will recover.

Sponsored

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
My family and I are fine, although my parents a
Despite warnings from the authorities, there are still people who go out cycling or running, it is very important to stay at home to try and break the chain of contagion, the fines here for skipping the confinement order are up to 300,000 euros and a prison sentence.

If there's anything specific you want to know, I'll try to answer
What's the risk of going jogging or walking your dog alone in a low population density area?

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
The closing of the gyms is about the only thing that has got me down. Its my only real hobby besides cars as I live alone. I wonder how long they will be closed as anything over 2-3 weeks and I might as well start my routine over? This was the first workout cycle (12-16 weeks of increasing weight) that I was on track of not going too long between workouts or quitting it early due to getting new medical issues or small sprains or strains in the past year and a half or so. Maybe its just age catching up to me as I'll hit the big 5 0 next month. I don't feel that old and don't really even want to celebrate birthdays anymore. I was going to continue to drive to the next state over to work out as they were still open the end of last week there, but its most likely only a matter of time and I don't really want to take the chance and get pulled over and get a fine or worse. Of course I could say I'm heading to the woods to go hiking or something.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Not sure what your state orders are. But if it is like ours you’ll be ok.
DAB9BCC9-3BDF-466C-83F5-5C73B183458B.png

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
There's a half sarcastic viral clip going around the internet where one can make a homemade treadmill by putting soap and water on a slick floor, hanging on to something and sliding your feet through the puddle for exercise.

TC :crazy:

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
7.8 Billion people on earth. So far 3+ months in we are at 13,500 deaths worldwide. Still waiting for valid math.
worth noting that those figures are WITH each and every county affected having wrecked their economy to try and contain it. They are also still growing rapidly out of control every day despite the measures having been put in place. Now you want to use those figures to justify not wrecking your economy just underlines how worthless your opinion is.
Sponsored