Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Now that’s just cold. How many people have to die to get you to care?
There are literally 150,000 people who die each day. Nature gives, nature takes,, so goes life.
Sponsored

Deleted member

Here’s the other thing to think about...

How is it that Italy and China are supposedly the most “infected” - but a population such as India that is so dense in both populous AND their mass transit system - they’re not in the news (unless I missed it)...

Insert conspiracy theories here:

LOL

BRB - now I have to go hoard some toilet paper ... :crackup:
I'm with you, I have no doubt this is a Chinese bug made in one of their labs to get the media attention off of the Hong Kong protests and the internment camps they have in Western China to "reeducate" the Muslim population there.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
First off Oz is a QUACK! I lump him -- and other quacks just like him -- in the same category with TV evangelists.

Let's look at the data based on age. The people MOST prone to dying from this CORONA virus are those over age 70. Up to age 70 the chances of death if you get CORONA the chances of dying from it are 3.6% at tops. For those under 60 this number drops to 1.3%. For those under 30 the number drops to 0.2%. Attached is the article from where I pull my numbers. AS you will see about 1/3 of the way down the page, the highest at risk are those over age 80 which is at 14.8% chance.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-death-age-older-people-higher-risk-2020-2?op=1

The point is that this isn't some Pandemic like in Stephen King's book The Stand where 4/5 of the worlds population regardless of age drops dead in a matter of weeks or months. So let's keep a level head about it.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
He's doing a pretty good job all by himself. He is beyond clueless as to what is happening. At least Pence is making a legitimate effort to be presidential about this and letting the experts do the talking. His boss should follow his lead and just shut up.
So you think the leader of the free world should tell everyone to panic?

Clueless he is not. Trying to calm people is what he is doing.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
So you think the leader of the free world should tell everyone to panic?

Clueless he is not. Trying to calm people is what he is doing.
No of course not. But what about lead by example? Take the damn test and stop shaking hands. Stop telling no one that you know more than the doctors. Let the CDC get the German test kit (the one that works), stop lying to us ( no we don’t have enough kits). You want presidential, look at Mike Pence. Calm, quite, reassuring and willing to let the experts speak. The other one just wants everyone to know how wonderful he is. He needs to shut up and lead.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Take the damn test and stop shaking hands
Why be forced to take a test when you exhibit ZERO symptoms. And why stop shaking hands.. well maybe you have a point cause people in general are disgusting pigs.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Why be forced to take a test when you exhibit ZERO symptoms. And why stop shaking hands.. well maybe you have a point cause people in general are disgusting pigs.
I do not want him to be forced, I want him to volunteer so that all Americans can take this seriously. Besides there are a number of Republicans who are in self quarantine who have interacted with the President. That and he’s 73 and obese. He is in the highly susceptible category and needs to be tested. What could it hurt?

By the way, this confirms that regardless of the MSM hyping, this is serious and no longer can be taken lightly.
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/3/11/21175061/who-declares-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
By the way, this confirms that regardless of the MSM hyping, this is serious and no longer can be taken lightly.
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/3/11/21175061/who-declares-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic
If you're citing the W.H.O. then your credibility is shot. In the beginning, the WHO was supposed to receive funds only from the governments of United Nations members, but a few years ago, in order to swell its coffers WHO set up what it calls a “private partnership” that allows it to receive financial support from private industries. But which industries? Since that time its credibility, seriously tarnished, has not improved very much, and its independence is seriously questioned because of its total lack of transparency with regard to the scientific proof that supports its recommendations, and its collusion with the multinationals. It is obvious that on the world stage, business and politics have a powerful influence on health.