Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Niz55

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Breaking news!

Trump just mentioned the hospital ships have stainless steel rooms.
Advertisement

key01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Mr. approval numbers is such a stupid ass. His IQ has to be under 20. A greater narcissist was never born. If any of you are still in this stock market, you have one day to exit.

Furious18

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
It's a nightmare.
And what will happen when the contagion starts in poorer countries, how will they stop it from spreading again to the rest of the world?
There is two mutations as of right now. Americans have only been confirmed to have the one that came from China. I’m sure the Europe strain will get here too, if it’s not here yet. Nobody knows if this will be a one and done or If it’ll mutate like influenza.

My fiancée does rotations at one of our large hospitals and the biggest issues are the masks and other ppe. It’s pretty well accepted that almost everyone is going to get the virus. The goal is to draw the spread out over time. Give production of Ppe/ tests/ vents a chance to catch up with demand. It’ll open up more beds for moderate/ serious illness as well.

people need to remember that we are all in this together. Don’t be a dickhead. Nothing spreads like fear. Most people will get the virus. Most people will recover.

MidwayJ

Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
My family and I are fine, although my parents a
Despite warnings from the authorities, there are still people who go out cycling or running, it is very important to stay at home to try and break the chain of contagion, the fines here for skipping the confinement order are up to 300,000 euros and a prison sentence.

If there's anything specific you want to know, I'll try to answer
What's the risk of going jogging or walking your dog alone in a low population density area?

Medsport

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
The closing of the gyms is about the only thing that has got me down. Its my only real hobby besides cars as I live alone. I wonder how long they will be closed as anything over 2-3 weeks and I might as well start my routine over? This was the first workout cycle (12-16 weeks of increasing weight) that I was on track of not going too long between workouts or quitting it early due to getting new medical issues or small sprains or strains in the past year and a half or so. Maybe its just age catching up to me as I'll hit the big 5 0 next month. I don't feel that old and don't really even want to celebrate birthdays anymore. I was going to continue to drive to the next state over to work out as they were still open the end of last week there, but its most likely only a matter of time and I don't really want to take the chance and get pulled over and get a fine or worse. Of course I could say I'm heading to the woods to go hiking or something.

JCFoster

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Not sure what your state orders are. But if it is like ours you’ll be ok.
DAB9BCC9-3BDF-466C-83F5-5C73B183458B.png

tcman54

Stanghead
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
There's a half sarcastic viral clip going around the internet where one can make a homemade treadmill by putting soap and water on a slick floor, hanging on to something and sliding your feet through the puddle for exercise.

TC :crazy:

SpArKy

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
7.8 Billion people on earth. So far 3+ months in we are at 13,500 deaths worldwide. Still waiting for valid math.
worth noting that those figures are WITH each and every county affected having wrecked their economy to try and contain it. They are also still growing rapidly out of control every day despite the measures having been put in place. Now you want to use those figures to justify not wrecking your economy just underlines how worthless your opinion is.

S7N

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Base 301A Black Accent Package Magnetic Metallic
Why are you guys arguing who gives a fuck just protect yourselves and your families dummies.

SpArKy

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Why are you guys arguing who gives a fuck just protect yourselves and your families dummies.
with respect, (and normally i am of the same opinion about arguing online), it's because the longer it takes for the deniers to understand, the worse it's going to be for everyone. :like:

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
What's the risk of going jogging or walking your dog alone in a low population density area?
No problem in my area, but in big cities, where some people use the dog as an excuse to go for a walk and in some cases all the members of a family take turns walking the dog.
Our pets have never been out on the street so much.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
New York is getting hammered
Screenshot (1065).png
Michigan just crested 1,000 cases (up from 554 on the chart above). Nine fatalities with many more expected. Keep in mind most of these cases presented symptoms BEFORE being tested. As more people get tested proactively, more cases are bound to pop up. The reason for social distancing is so that these untested infected potential carriers do not interact with otherwise healthy people and thereby spread COVID-19. I personally only refer to this as COVID-19 because there are so many strains called Coronavirus that it is too easy to minimize the impact of this particular strain.

Example...which would you rather have...Herpes Simplex 1 or Herpes Simplex 2? One of those is a cold sore, the other? All Herpes are not created the same. Same with Coronavirus. The one we're currently talking about, COVID-19 is particularly nasty.

Last edited:

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Another interesting piece of information. In the City of Detroit, 233 police officers are now under self quarantine. Why? Because 6 officers have had direct contact with a person who has tested positive. The other 227 are officers who have had direct contact with those 6 officers since the contact with the infected person. So all are under quarantine until the test results of the original 6 come back. This is the nature of a pandemic.

Unchecked, 1 infects 6 (plus probably a lot more non-police that we don't know about). The 6 could have infected another 227. Without quarantines, the 227 could go on to potentially infect how many? And so on and so on.

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
The closing of the gyms is about the only thing that has got me down. Its my only real hobby besides cars as I live alone. I wonder how long they will be closed as anything over 2-3 weeks and I might as well start my routine over? This was the first workout cycle (12-16 weeks of increasing weight) that I was on track of not going too long between workouts or quitting it early due to getting new medical issues or small sprains or strains in the past year and a half or so. Maybe its just age catching up to me as I'll hit the big 5 0 next month. I don't feel that old and don't really even want to celebrate birthdays anymore. I was going to continue to drive to the next state over to work out as they were still open the end of last week there, but its most likely only a matter of time and I don't really want to take the chance and get pulled over and get a fine or worse. Of course I could say I'm heading to the woods to go hiking or something.
This is a boat a lot of people are finding themselves in right now. I just ordered a rowing machine as this is my wife’s favorite piece of workout equipment.

Please, if you want to make it to 51 stay home. Do not go looking for an open gym.

Rash

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
It would be great if OP did himself, his community, and the country a favor and post back admitting that he was incorrect about his original assumption. The last thing this country needs right now is people crying fake news. Once people who have done that start admitting that they were wrong perhaps we can make more progress.

Last edited:
Advertisement

114 - J&M Products / Hotpart.com - 1
Advertisement