Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

BlackandBlue

Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 10 Gear
I am looking at present conditions as of today, Worldwide. (3+ months, 7.8 Billion Population, 13,600 deaths!) Also understand many of the deaths have occurred in Countries which have no where near the medical resources which are available in the United States.
Feb 21 Italy had 21 cases with 0 deaths.
March 21 53,000 cases with 4825 deaths. Less than a month.
Where will they be April 21st? What about us?

Exponential Growth takes a little while to get going but when it does god help us. I understand I won’t win this argument with you. I don’t really want too. I wish things were different. They are not. This will be terrible.

Get prepared man.
B5B327B5-163F-4C09-BDF6-B6D60D12F1AB.png
Advertisement

Last edited:

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
I am looking at present conditions as of today, Worldwide. (3+ months, 7.8 Billion Population, 13,600 deaths!) Also understand many of the deaths have occurred in Countries which have no where near the medical resources which are available in the United States.
From Spain and in confinement.
Perhaps you would not like your parents, grandparents, siblings, wife or children to be the ones to die, it is wrong to think that young people are not affected, even without previous pathologies, there is no health care system in the world, not even in the USA, prepared for the great number of people who need hospitalization and much less for those who need intensive care and respirators.
Young people are the ones who mostly spread the disease because many of them are asymptomatic.

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am 58 years old and I would never have imagined this, besides, do not believe what the media say, the situation is much more serious than they say, right now in Madrid the health system has collapsed:

80% of people will be infected

15% will need hospital assistance, in any age range

5% need intensive care unit assistance

3% will die

Last edited:

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The government, due to the stupidity of the people who have bought masks and gloves en masse, has had to issue an order for all people and companies to hand over the masks, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel that they have in their possession... this is the closest thing to a war that can be seen.

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Despite warnings from the authorities, there are still people who go out cycling or running, it is very important to stay at home to try and break the chain of contagion, the fines here for skipping the confinement order are up to 300,000 euros and a prison sentence.

If there's anything specific you want to know, I'll try to answer

Questortapes74

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
Despite warnings from the authorities, there are still people who go out cycling or running, it is very important to stay at home to try and break the chain of contagion, the fines here for skipping the confinement order are up to 300,000 euros and a prison sentence.

If there's anything specific you want to know, I'll try to answer
Thanks for sharing your situation. How are you and your family holding up?

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for sharing your situation. How are you and your family holding up?
My family and I are fine, although my parents are 87 and 85 years old and they are afraid, my mother-in-law is a diabetic and is one of the most at risk groups.
But thank God I live in the north of Spain, where the incidence of cases is lower, especially because we live in populations with low density of people and single-family homes, but really the situation is very worrying, we hope that soon you can find a vaccine

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Combination retroviral trials appear to be giving good results in combating high viral load, and thus the high contagiousness of this virus

Furious18

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Oh it’s real. I’m in Vegas and they are going to be out of masks at our hospitals around tomorrow. They are asking the public to turn any in and to start sewing them. If the curve isn’t flattened, Our advanced health care will not help. The people that think it’s overblown will change their tune. If the government is willing to crash the economy, it’s more severe then they are saying. Spanish flu saw the most deaths the year following the outbreak.

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh it’s real. I’m in Vegas and they are going to be out of masks at our hospitals around tomorrow. They are asking the public to turn any in and to start sewing them. If the curve isn’t flattened, Our advanced health care will not help. The people that think it’s overblown will change their tune. If the government is willing to crash the economy, it’s more severe then they are saying. Spanish flu saw the most deaths the year following the outbreak.
It's a nightmare.
And what will happen when the contagion starts in poorer countries, how will they stop it from spreading again to the rest of the world?

pacomicro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In any case, we must not let ourselves be carried away by despair, as on other occasions we human beings grow up on the most difficult occasions and we are sure that we will come out ahead, but with the union of citizens from all over the world, even if our governments insist that we kill ourselves in senseless wars.

A lot of strength :thumbsup:

808muscle

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
I'm on Maui and the governor has done what we thought would never happen. Asked people not to fly to Hawaii and is imposing a 14 day quarantine for all incoming passengers. Hawaii is the most isolated islands in the world with very limited medical resources. My business is now shutdown but I'm okay with that. The goal is to stay healthy and not end up at the overcrowded hospital.

raptor17GT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
while the US has immense medical resources I think you'll find the rest of the world isn't a million miles behind and the medical care is also freely available to all that need it yet still they were overwhelmed by the number of cases that hit them at the same time. Italy is pretty hot on healthcare, lost over 1500 people in what 3 days?

America implemented screening at airports to prevent infection getting in and you had everyone queuing in lines next to each other for 5-6hrs at a time while the airport staff tried to test them. Yeah, way to go to prevent cross infection.

The economic cost is going to be horrific, totally agree with you but if we do nothing? If we do nothing then it will be like Logan's Run except Covid-19 will be the out of control rite of Carrousel and it would be hitting those with poor health and weaken immune systems without mercy or 2nd chances. The toll would be un-imaginable. I hope you are right and everyone in the medical profession is wrong. Good luck.

Niz55

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
We must put our faith and trust in our president. He knows how to take care of us and keep us safe.

Rash

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
We must put our faith and trust in our president. He knows how to take care of us and keep us safe.
I would change that word from president to government. Our president needs to shut up and get out of the way. He’s already done enough damage.

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 2
Advertisement