Weston
Vehicle(s)
14 Raptor - 16 GT350 - FFR Cobra

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Hmm. Looks like Galpin still has them beat in that category.

OP
OP

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
The worlds #1 volume Ford dealer is asking for a 30k addendum on their base models.
Well, so much for "aggressive marketing" as being a pillar of their success. Maybe he meant to say "predatory marketing".:crackup:

"As for how Brandon Ford managed to sell so many new cars for the year, the marketing director for the dealership, Tom Murray, attributes the dealership’s 2019 success to a huge inventory, aggressive pricing, and customer service.."

Sponsored

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
Well, so much for "aggressive marketing" as being a pillar of their success. Maybe he meant to say "predatory marketing".:crackup:

"As for how Brandon Ford managed to sell so many new cars for the year, the marketing director for the dealership, Tom Murray, attributes the dealership’s 2019 success to a huge inventory, aggressive pricing, and customer service.."
I'm sure their pricing in aggressive, in one way or another!

Rcgalore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Felipe
Vehicle(s)
Gt500 2020
Well...well.... I bought my car in Puerto Rico. Of course, we end up paying an Importation tax which is so ridicule.... but anyways.... I ended up paying 10k over MSRP after the PR taxes....

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Galpin charges RIDICULOUS ADM'S on all of the shelby cars. They were charging $30k over on R's in 2017.

Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
The worlds #1 volume Ford dealer is asking for a 30k addendum on their base models.
WE purchased the wife's Eco Boost from them last August. Talking with the salesman, I was discussing trading my 2016 GT350 for an R. He started to tell me he gets 20K ADM and would not come off that number.

So I went to Atlanta GA and purchased the R with no ADM.

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
I am paying 25K over at Galpin for a base.
Wtf is wrong with people?! Are they at least taking you on a date before bending you over??? Seriously though, why not do some actual research and looking before just blowing $25k?? You could find a car at $5k-$10k ADM in any part of the country and buy it and have it delivered for less than what you’re spending.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Wtf is wrong with people?! Are they at least taking you on a date before bending you over??? Seriously though, why not do some actual research and looking before just blowing $25k?? You could find a car at $5k-$10k ADM in any part of the country and buy it and have it delivered for less than what you’re spending.
I live out in the desert (middle of nowhere, 3 hrs. north of LA) and the nearest dealers with an allotment had been sold. Traveling a long distance is not possible in my situation and now that Galpin has lost their claim to fame, I will try to work the ADM lower. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me talk them down?

Arcadia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 Velocity Blue

I bought my 19 GT from Brandon and they gave me $9K off which was far better than most other places. They really have no incentive to drop price on the 500 with the current demand.and people seemingly more than willing to pay over MSRP.
Sponsored