Sponsored

Any suggestions for a tune I can run on an SCT x4 that'll let me tweak shiftpiints

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Just got a 16 GT automatic with VMP blower already installed. VMP tuned the car, but the handheld is nowhere to be found. Getting a new tune from JDM Engineering, with an SCT x4. Is there a tune out there for the trans only, maybe that will let me tweak the shift points, that I can load on the x4? The current tune is squirrelly on the shift points.
Sponsored

SAY WHAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang Gt
Just got a 16 GT automatic with VMP blower already installed. VMP tuned the car, but the handheld is nowhere to be found. Getting a new tune from JDM Engineering, with an SCT x4. Is there a tune out there for the trans only, maybe that will let me tweak the shift points, that I can load on the x4? The current tune is squirrelly on the shift points.
You can contact vmp about it they usually take note of the vin of the car that's tuned. You probably will need to pay if you want them to tune shift points.

OP
OP
Avispa

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
You can contact vmp about it they usually take note of the vin of the car that's tuned. You probably will need to pay if you want them to tune shift points.
Thanks for the reply. I've been in contact with VMP and so far they haven't been very responsive, other than to tell me they tuned the car at their facility last year for the PO. Already told em I don't mind paying for a retune, but nothing from them yet.
Sponsored