Sponsored

Any Roush Power Pack Reviews? 18+ GT

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
After a disappointing post that there will be no Ford Performance Level 3 with an intake manifold I will purchase the Roush Pack instead being that it feels like ford doesn’t want the power pack to compete with their Bullitt.. I was just wondering if anyone has installed the Roush Power Pack Level 2 and what there thoughts were
Sponsored

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
After a disappointing post that there will be no Ford Performance Level 3 with an intake manifold I will purchase the Roush Pack instead being that it feels like ford doesn’t want the power pack to compete with their Bullitt.. I was just wondering if anyone has installed the Roush Power Pack Level 2 and what there thoughts were
Can't believe no one has picked it up yet and done a review. Not even the usual CJPP, LMR, AM, etc. videos.

I spoke with the Roush guys yesterday as I was looking into the warranty piece. There's no charge on the warranty card for the 2018+ packs because it's included - they said free, but that's why their charging $300 more than the 15-17 packs.

OP
OP

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Can't believe no one has picked it up yet and done a review. Not even the usual CJPP, LMR, AM, etc. videos.

I spoke with the Roush guys yesterday as I was looking into the warranty piece. There's no charge on the warranty card for the 2018+ packs because it's included - they said free, but that's why their charging $300 more than the 15-17 packs.
Oh wow that’s pretty convenient I think it makes good power and it turns out stage 1 and 2 make the same power. Stage 2 just comes with axel backs but I have active so I’ll stick with the stage 1. But honestly 444 wheel HP is a pretty healthy HP bump from 417 wheel

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work

I spoke with them as well yesterday and received same anwer. I also asked if they had dyno chart showing the Power range.......NADA.

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I spoke with them as well yesterday and received same anwer. I also asked if they had dyno chart showing the Power range.......NADA.
After all this nonsense, I'm starting to lean toward throwing a Lund tune on it w/a drop in filter and calling it a day. I can put the stock tune back on for trips to the dealer.

OP
OP

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
After all this nonsense, I'm starting to lean toward throwing a Lund tune on it w/a drop in filter and calling it a day. I can put the stock tune back on for trips to the dealer.
You know that doesn’t work right... They know when the ECU has been modified as far as I know as it does it by Date Modified not by what tune is on the vehicle when it’s in service

OP
OP

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
This being my 3rd Mustang I am not taking ANY chances with this motor and it’s “tick”

Sponsored

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Can't wait for the conversation with my wife..."so I'm getting this part for my Stang, it's called an Alluminator, best to not look at the credit card statement..."