Sponsored

Any recommendation on Dealers in Illinois?

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I've had lots of bad experiences with Rizza Ford of Orland over the years. They tend to be rude and ignore you if you don't look a certain way (old and rich). Webb Ford also came across as impolite and adversarial. Unfortunately I bought my first Mustang from them.

I can highly recommend Ford of Frankfort, that's were I bought my 2005. Van Drunnen Ford in Homewood is also excellent, we buy our fleet vehicles through them.
Sponsored

Trevon

97 Hummer, 15 GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Recaro
I don't understand how everyone is getting these "under invoice" prices...

I haven't signed my name on anything...are all these people already paying for their cars?

All I did was sign the order slip saying it was what I wanted (but I've made changes to the order since which in my mind would void it...but if not, hey, free Recaro's for me...), wrote a $500 check to order and got a receipt.

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
Ford of Frankfort is where I have bought all of my Fords in the past and is where all my service work is completed. However when I heard about the 50th LE, I inquired. They told me I was the first on the list and had first dibs. My salesman called me on 5/20 and when I went in there, they wanted $15K over invoice. I passed. I ended up finding my 50th LE at Bill Kay Ford in Midlothian (Priority Code 21, Stock Order). Yes I paid over invoice but far less than the $15K and they treated me like I was a life long customer and have been great to deal with.

On order: 2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary, Wimbledon White, manual
Current: 2004 Mustang GT Convertible w/ 11,200 miles, Competition Orange; 2011 Fusion SEL; 2010 Expedition Limited
Past Mustangs: 1964 1/2 Indy Pace Car Coupe, 1965 Coupe, 1978 Mustang II

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
My cousin, Ed Cox, used to own Fair Oaks FOrd in Naperville back in the '60s and '70s. But I don't go there. My Mother bought from Joe RIzza once. But he rivited a metal "Joe RIzza" plate to the fender. I've hated it ever since. Watch out or he may do it to your new Mustang, too.

Best in Northern Illinois is Buss Ford in McHenry. THey have a beautiful GT Premium in black, with no other options, there right now. Give Hunter a call and tell him I sent you.
Sponsored