Sponsored

Any recommendation on Dealers in Illinois?

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
I went to my local dealer today, Rizza ford in riverside and they had no info on price or orders. I tried telling them but they said I had to wait until ford officially released the car which made no sense but whatever. Any good dealers in Illinois specifically in Chicago? I'm willing to go pretty far if that's what it takes.
Sponsored

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I went to my local dealer today, Rizza ford in riverside and they had no info on price or orders. I tried telling them but they said I had to wait until ford officially released the car which made no sense but whatever. Any good dealers in Illinois specifically in Chicago? I'm willing to go pretty far if that's what it takes.
If you are willing to travel, you are not terribly far from Flat Rock. Find a dealer close to there willing to place your order and you won't have to deal with the "waiting for shipment" delays that us in more remote areas have to endure. Next best thing to taking delivery directly from the factory.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Amazes me some dealers are still that out of the loop.

BrettB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary LE
Bull Valley Ford in Woodstock. I ordered mine through them, go see Alex and Jose they will get you taken care of.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Youngmustang

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Amazes me some dealers are still that out of the loop.
I don't believe they really are out of the loop. They would rather sell what they have on hand since they must endure interest cost for every day a car sits out there unsold. On previous cars I've ordered, I pretty much had to threaten to walk away before the salesman would admit that the order banks were open and take my order.

That being said, letting them know upfront that you have an X-Plan pin seems to cut through some of the BS.

OP
OP
Youngmustang

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
I don't believe they really are out of the loop. They would rather sell what they have on hand since they must endure interest cost for every day a car sits out there unsold. On previous cars I've ordered, I pretty much had to threaten to walk away before the salesman would admit that the order banks were open and take my order.

That being said, letting them know upfront that you have an X-Plan pin seems to cut through some of the BS.
That's another thing, I told a salesman I had xplan and a pin. He asked me If work for ford and I said no I got it through MCA and he didn't believe me, he said the only way they accept xplan is if you work for ford. I had to speak to the manager I got that settled, but even the manager was clueless on the mustang.

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
That's another thing, I told a salesman I had xplan and a pin. He asked me If work for ford and I said no I got it through MCA and he didn't believe me, he said the only way they accept xplan is if you work for ford. I had to speak to the manager I got that settled, but even the manager was clueless on the mustang.
They are playing games with you. They can easily check an X-Plan pin and verify its validity. They also know that X-Plan is offered to Ford partners which include many, many large companies (I got it in the past via AT&T Bell Labs and currently through Raytheon) and quite a few club and enthusiast groups (Mustang and F-150 are the two most use).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Youngmustang

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
They are playing games with you. They can easily check an X-Plan pin and verify its validity. They also know that X-Plan is offered to Ford partners which include many, many large companies (I got it in the past via AT&T Bell Labs and currently through Raytheon) and quite a few club and enthusiast groups (Mustang and F-150 are the two most use).
If they were, that's fine because they lost a customer.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
After you order somewhere else, call them and let them know that they lost a customer because of it.

OP
OP
Youngmustang

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
300 below. I'm happy with it. That's what they offered. I quickly accepted.
Nice, I'm going to that dealer tomorrow it's about a 40min drive.I'm not going to mention xplan and see what they offer..
Sponsored