Sponsored

Any pictures of a solid black GT350/R?

stinger556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family hauler, for now
I keep going back and forth as to whether I want a solid black 'R', or one with black stripes (red pinstripes). Right now I am leaning towards all black (stripe delete).

Also, I am starting to realize that even if I place my 'R' order now, I won't be getting one until Spring, at the earliest (without ADM). Is this correct?

Thanks
(wanting a solid black 'R' w/ the 920A/67S)
Sponsored

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
All black looks very menacing in person. Photos don't do the all black 350s justice. Heres two from the track tour. I think neither had stripes.
image.jpg

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I can't stop looking at the white one, what a stance!

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
well, that does it for me. no stripes. dayum, what a good looking car.
Great choice of colors as I was very fortunate to see these cars in person and the Shadow Black cars looks outstanding.

The color combination that I also like and really surprised me was a Triple Yellow Tri-Coat R model with no stripes and a Black roof. What a great looking color combination with the Black roof, wheels, mirrors, spoiler, splitter etc.

Last July I ordered an R model with the same color combination that you are ordering and once I saw it in person I was very happy with my selection but the Triple Yellow with a Black roof would be my next best selection.

Having said that once I saw all of the different color combinations for all of the GT350 cars I would be happy with any of them as every color looks outstanding and it all comes down to personal tastes for colors and options.

:cheers:

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
well, that does it for me. no stripes. dayum, what a good looking car.
I was always a fan of the black with black stripes and red pinstripes, but after this picture I am having second thoughts. It looks so mean. #batmobile

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I won't be getting one until Spring, at the earliest (without ADM). Is this correct?
I would not hold your breath. Im guessing your chances of getting any MY16 R @MSRP are between slim and none right now, let alone a custom ordered one. I guess you might get lucky if a dealer custom orders one and has it sit on the lot with a large ADM then finally decides to move it with little or marginal mark up

Your best bet is to start tracking down dealers that have already sold their R allocation at MSRP and hope you are first on their list if they happen to get a MY17, and that is no real guarantee. Then you will be looking at getting one next fall.
Sponsored