Sponsored

Any photos of Midnight Blue with Grabber Blue Stitch premier leather interior?

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Magnetic/Ebony
Does anyone have Midnight Blue with Grabber Blue Stitch in their Mustang? If so could you please post some detailed pics of your interior? This interior color is impossible to appreciate on Fords site, it looks essentially like the black interior. I am finding little to nothing after searching exhaustively.

Thank you
Sponsored

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Thanks for the link. While I can see it somewhat better than before, I still can't determine how prominent the blue accents are. It just about looks black in most pics.
It is mostly black. You have blue stitching and it seems like there is a little blue in the perforation area, but overall it looks pretty black.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
It is black leather, there is blue in the perforated areas and then the stitching. That link accurately shows what it looks like. It’s pretty subtle..

Sponsored

OP
OP
docprego

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Magnetic/Ebony
What a missed opportunity, this could have looked incredible if it was a true two tone blue and black interior. While I'm thinking about it, they should offer contrast stitching to match the exterior paint. Think how awesome Need For Green or Orange Fury stitching would look on the black premium leather interior.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Overall it is a little disappointing that the 401A trim is limited to black or red (different stitching aside). It would be nice to at least have the same color choices available on 400A, with a saddle brown and ceramic.

Austin01WS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt California Special
I really like the subtle blue. I wish my wife’s car had this in her grabber blue cs/gt instead of read stitching.

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
i love my midnight blue interior. although it's technically grabber blue stitching, it really matches quite well with the lightning blue exterior. if anyone is on the fence about this interior, it's a definite yes.

Sponsored

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
it stands out more in person than the pictures would have you believe. it's still subtle, but really noticeable. It looks really, really good with velocity blue.

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Anyone have seen the RECARO Premium seats in this color? Pictures will be nice too...
Sponsored