Any one Else have PMS today?

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Yep, my car only goes out if it's 45 or higher and dry. We have a few snowstorms to battle through before then.
Gotta change that username.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Gotta change that username.
I know, I've failed my duties as a snowman. With that said, I do understand why people deal with putting a car away for the winter. After 2 or 3 months of not driving it, I almost completely forgot how good it was at everything. Blew me away a second time after getting somewhat used to it all summer. It's like having make up sex.

Also, another A10 pro to add to your list. The manual is crunchy as hell below freezing if the car sits outside at work all day. I have to manually rev match to avoid substantial notch until it warms up.

Hostil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Been in the garage covered since November, haven't even started it! Hasn't stop me from buying shit!

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Mine is a daily driver but working from home makes me a part of this thread. I think I have driven my car once in the last three weeks. Put the car on a desulfating charger yesterday and ran it for 20 minutes just to circulate the fluids and enjoy that sweet engine sound. Once the car cooled down, I did a quick detailer and put the cover back on and let her dream of twisty roads and spring sunshine. Don't get me wrong, I will drive it in the winter. She has her winter boots on as it is. With COVID, I have no place to go. I have a feeling, the April oil change (I do oil changes every 4 months regardless - partly for the fun, to have a look and have done that for so long, it is a habit) will have less than 200 miles on the car since the last change. I think my last fill up was 3 weeks ago and I only drove the car, maybe 20 - 30 miles. Have more than 3/4 of a tank.

114 - J&M Products / Hotpart.com - 1