Sponsored

Any one else have an issue with LMR orders getting 3 wheels and waiting for the 4th?

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
UPS is saying in transit. When I spoke today to them they were like it can’t be documented as lost until tomorrow morning. Last time this wheel was scanned was in Texas on the 4th. So there is no documentation of the last wheel since. So I got 3 boxes in my house and waiting on a 4th. Super annoying and inconvenient. Wondering has any one else experienced this with LMR or any other company because I’ve read this has happened with LMR specifically before. My theory is it’s possibly theft on UPS’ end. Seems to get “lost” in the same area.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
You can't blame LMR for an issue with UPS. I've had 0 issues with LMR. Delivered on time in great condition. Vendors have no control over the shipping process, shit just happens sometimes.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Nope, zero issues with LMR.

Ordered 2 sets of wheels from them very recently, and all shipped quick and with no issues.

Can't blame LMR for issues with UPS. Once the package leaves LMR, it is out of there control how the courier company handles the movement of the package.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Ordered 2 sets of wheels & wheels/tires combo from them within the last 10 months, no issues.

Bought other stuff as well no problems. I'd say with my experience buying from various vendors, LMR has been the best.

They'll make it right, even if the shipper fails in their obligation to deliver packages properly.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Ordered my new set Memorial Day weekend, shipped that Tuesday with a delivery date of the next Tuesday, they were at my door 3 days later. So 4 day early for me. So I had zero issues, the day of ship I did get a message that one pair was delayed but still arrived together.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. I agree. They are a great vendor. But I did see some one with the same issue shipped from their location. I don’t think LMR is at fault just used the reference of their shop since the order stemmed from them. If this is consistent with that area clearly something is up with UPS. Lastly LMR is great and they already are making it right because it is at this point deemed lost.

Last edited:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Lol you quoted yourself of course you agree haha.

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol you quoted yourself of course you agree haha.
Oops I meant to quote you. No but legitimately LMR is just as good as Letha Performancel in customer service and to me that’s saying a lot.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Oops I meant to quote you. No but legitimately LMR is just as good as Letha Performancel in customer service and to me that’s saying a lot.
Agree wholeheartedly. And no worries. It happens. Hope it gets sorted out for you quick. I'm sitting at discount tire right now getting mine installed

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt/2004 svt cobra/2016 GT PP
Yep going through the same thing right now. Received 3 last Friday and after waiting until Tuesday for ups "investigation" asked LMR to just ship me another so I don't have to wait a couple weeks for this to resolve. They are shipping me another and I hope that one gets here!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agree wholeheartedly. And no worries. It happens. Hope it gets sorted out for you quick. I'm sitting at discount tire right now getting mine installed
Nice. Yeah it’s already taken care of. They already put an order for another wheel/tire/tpms for me. Should ship out Monday.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Nice. Yeah it’s already taken care of. They already put an order for another wheel/tire/tpms for me. Should ship out Monday.
Right on, can't wait to see the post with pics.

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep going through the same thing right now. Received 3 last Friday and after waiting until Tuesday for ups "investigation" asked LMR to just ship me another so I don't have to wait a couple weeks for this to resolve. They are shipping me another and I hope that one gets here!
I didn’t bother with UPS. I had LMR do that It’s on LMR to make it right in the end. They are insured. You shouldn’t have even waited for UPS, they suck. But it is fishy. That was the point of my thread. What’s up with UPS over there. Did yours last scan at Waco because that was the last time mine was seen.

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Identical situation here. What's up Ups ?

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn’t bother with UPS. I had LMR do that I t’s on LMR to make it right in the end. They are insured. You shouldn’t have even waited for UPS, they suck. But it is fishy. That was the point of my thread. What’s up with UPS over there. Did yours last scan at Waco because that was the last time mine was seen.
MESQUITE TEXAS, THEN NOTHING
Sponsored