Sponsored

Any one also getting a 2022 Mach 1?

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Hi!
This Ken from Boston. Just wondering whether anyone else is waiting for their 2022 mach 1. Mine has a scheduled date of production at 1.20 and was ordered in October. The wait is just killing me. Hope I can have it at early February. Please share your production dates below!
Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Hi!
This Ken from Boston. Just wondering whether anyone else is waiting for their 2022 mach 1. Mine has a scheduled date of production at 1.20 and was ordered in October. The wait is just killing me. Hope I can have it at early February. Please share your production dates below!
Hey man, welcome to the forums!

You'll find there is already a tracking thread for MY'22 here:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...r-tracking-thread.167381/page-14#post-3448655

This is the new version of the MY'21 thread which is finally winding down after 118+ pages

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...-tracking-thread.163051/page-118#post-3451259

I and many others can personally attest that the car is very much worth the wait

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Hi Ken,
I'm south of Boston and have one on order to start build next week. Working like an expecting daddy to get the garage all set for her. Can't wait. Welcome and we'll have to get to some shows or events in the future. Welcome!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Hi Ken,
I'm south of Boston and have one on order to start build next week. Working like an expecting daddy to get the garage all set for her. Can't wait. Welcome and we'll have to get to some shows or events in the future. Welcome!
I’ve learned that is called nesting. My wife is doing the same thing but not for a Mach 1 :cwl:

OP
OP

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Hey man, welcome to the forums!

You'll find there is already a tracking thread for MY'22 here:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...r-tracking-thread.167381/page-14#post-3448655

This is the new version of the MY'21 thread which is finally winding down after 118+ pages

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...-tracking-thread.163051/page-118#post-3451259

I and many others can personally attest that the car is very much worth the wait
Congrats on mach 1! Thanks very much! This is the first car I have in America and hopefully I can stick to it!

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
I’ve learned that is called nesting. My wife is doing the same thing but not for a Mach 1 :cwl:
When are you guys due again? Soon right?

I was totally driving my toddler around in my car- at first he threw a fit, but then he loved it. We have the Wayb Pico seat in there right now, but if you would like, I have some Graco convertible rear facing ones I can try to swap in to see if they would fit.....my wife is 5'8" and he fits behind her with no issue, but if he was behind me his little legs would be in trouble

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Hi!
Ordered an Eruption Green 700A Automatic with the Handling Pack and Navigation, on Black Friday. No build date, just "Late Availability".

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
When are you guys due again? Soon right?

I was totally driving my toddler around in my car- at first he threw a fit, but then he loved it. We have the Wayb Pico seat in there right now, but if you would like, I have some Graco convertible rear facing ones I can try to swap in to see if they would fit.....my wife is 5'8" and he fits behind her with no issue, but if he was behind me his little legs would be in trouble
end of February but i think hes gonna be here early. i'm probably going to avoid putting a car seat in the mustang. seems like a pain in the ass to get in and out from the back. plus after i add long tubes i don't think momma is going to want her little one to lose his hearing before he even starts school :giggle: