Any NorCal Vinyl Wrap Installers?

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Hey guys, been going back and forth between installing vinyl wrap or Raail air wrap. There is a VViVid color that I am in love with, but just don't think I would have the patience to do a full vinyl wrap myself. Wondering if there is anyone in here close to Sacramento who knows how to install? I'd assist with the install and of course pay you for your time. Just giving the car to a shop is so expensive!
Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
A shop may be the best for quality and time. I recommend Imperial Works, they should have enough experience by now. A proper full wrap will require panels and pieces to be removed to get the right coverage. If you are going to tackle a full wrap, it's going to take some time. A hand torch, good squeegee with felt, knife skills, and lots of patience is all you need :like:

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
If your willing to drive to Stockton there’s a good shop here that’s has quality wrap and good skill. Called calcustomz

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
GoWraps Milpitas. Best one. Sent alot of members to him from tint to wrap. Ask for Brionne tell him I sent you

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Thanks for the recommendations everyone, wasn't looking at spending $2500+ at the moment so I decided to give Raail Air Wrap a go, for only $850 I said why the hell not. Will be getting it installed this weekend and will report back

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Thanks for the recommendations everyone, wasn't looking at spending $2500+ at the moment so I decided to give Raail Air Wrap a go, for only $850 I said why the hell not. Will be getting it installed this weekend and will report back
Make sure they dont mess up your paint and break door handles. Dont cheap out on wrap work. Just my 2 cents

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
How did your wrap turn out?