Sponsored

Any news on Flat Rock restarting production?

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Colour successfully changed. In Canada. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Build date bumped from May 24 to June 11th currently.

Twister Orange, black roof, cftp
I'm glad they let you change to the best color!:wink:
Sponsored

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I'm glad they let you change to the best color!:wink:
haha. Can post the build sheet tomorrow. Iā€™m a silver/grey fella usually. 3 cars all of that variation now But the orange on this thing was just too Perfect to pass up.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Yeah, I've heard that as well. The dealership had the order in already, wasn't mine originally, I am just taking it over, fingers are crossed for the colour change. All the paperwork to do so was submitted.
I I am in a similar position. I found an allocation with a scheduled week but not a scheduled day. The configuration is not anywhere near what I would want. The dealership is going to call on Monday to see if they can change it to my configuration. Iā€™m hoping because of the production delays that they can. I would need to change the paint and all the packages

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
I I am in a similar position. I found an allocation with a scheduled week but not a scheduled day. The configuration is not anywhere near what I would want. The dealership is going to call on Monday to see if they can change it to my configuration. Iā€™m hoping because of the production delays that they can. I would need to change the paint and all the packages
So can I presume that everyone is waiting for an existing order to be filled as opposed to trying to find what you want on a dealer lot? When I go to the Ford website and try to locate my ZIP Code within 100 miles there are many many existing units in stock. I found almost exactly what I was looking for this way. Just trying to understand why would someone order and wait as opposed to getting one already in stock if there are ones that are really close or exactly like you want ?

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Good luck.

Sponsored

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So can I presume that everyone is waiting for an existing order to be filled as opposed to trying to find what you want on a dealer lot? When I go to the Ford website and try to locate my ZIP Code within 100 miles there are many many existing units in stock. I found almost exactly what I was looking for this way. Just trying to understand why would someone order and wait as opposed to getting one already in stock if there are ones that are really close or exactly like you want ?
I live in Canada. 4 or 5 CFTP are for sale on Autotrader. Maybe a couple more than that. Not one is MSRP. Here are a few.

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/ford/mu...e=no&ursrc=hl&orup=2_75_75&pc=V9B 0T4&sprx=-1

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/ford/mu...owCpo&ncse=no&orup=4_75_75&pc=V9B 0T4&sprx=-1 (This is my exact order I believe but at MSRP which is 40ish K less than this)

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/ford/mu...owCpo&ncse=no&orup=6_75_75&pc=V9B 0T4&sprx=-1

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/ford/mu...wCpo&ncse=no&orup=18_75_75&pc=V9B 0T4&sprx=-1 (This one has almost 20,000km....wtf?)

Kane00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Past: F40, 512M, 512, Diablo SE30, LM002, 360 Stad
I like ordering my cars to my spec. I also didnā€™t want a first year of production on this car. Just a personal preference.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I like ordering my cars to my spec. I also didnā€™t want a first year of production on this car. Just a personal preference.
I canā€™t find my spec used .

rapid red
CFHP
Tech pack
Painted black stripe
CF dash
Recaro seats

Also I want it new for the track attack as well

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I canā€™t find my spec used .

rapid red
CFHP
Tech pack
Painted black stripe
CF dash
Recaro seats

Also I want it new for the track attack as well
Nice spec!

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Keep the faith you all. I am betting Ford will not disappoint and your Mustangs will be built first week of June.

Sponsored

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Oooof! Now that's depressing.

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback - Twister Orange 6M Ordered 2/Jan/2021
huh?....I ordered mine on April 12 2021 and according to Ford Tracking site the ETA is August 2.
That's the trouble with not living in the US, Shipping and Right Hand Drive Build.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DonaldTrumpFan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Aussie here. Has Mustang production actually stopped?
Sponsored