any leads on MSRP GT500

jsg1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
none at the present
I had a lead from a fellow forum member but when I called the dealer the allocations were taken. Anyone else have any options.
Sponsored

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
I had a lead from a fellow forum member but when I called the dealer the allocations were taken. Anyone else have any options.
2022 allocations? As far as I know, the 2022 allocations have not been assigned.

I am on a couple of waiting lists for allocations and one dealer told me he had 11 folks on his waiting list with 4 allocations last year. He did not sell a single car to any of the people who were waiting because they all found cars elsewhere or decided not to buy it, etc. Meaning his 4 allocations went to people who just walked in off the street or called after he had them.

OP
OP

jsg1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
none at the present
yea the dealer said his 22 allocations were taken. I need to find one. want a white with blue stripes

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yea the dealer said his 22 allocations were taken. I need to find one. want a white with blue stripes
As I mentioned, the 2022 allocations have not been assigned yet, so I am not sure how they could all be taken. They typically are assigned in the Oct/Nov time frame for the upcoming year.

OP
OP

jsg1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
none at the present
Idk that’s what this dealer said.
just would like to find one if anyone has any contacts.

Sponsored

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I just started calling around to some of the big dealers in my area and some seem to already have their 2022 allocations. Maybe just BS but one is getting the regional guy involved so I can order one next week. Dark green with white stripes. I don't know the cost yet but they know I won't pay over $5k over MSRP.

OP
OP

jsg1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
none at the present
Wish I had a dealer like that here. I’m willing to go anywhere to buy.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just started calling around to some of the big dealers in my area and some seem to already have their 2022 allocations. Maybe just BS but one is getting the regional guy involved so I can order one next week. Dark green with white stripes. I don't know the cost yet but they know I won't pay over $5k over MSRP.
That sounds great! Let us know if you are able to place an order and how much it cost over MSRP. I am not opposed to buying one from KS. :sunglasses:

Are you ordering a CFTP, CFHP or a base?

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
As I mentioned, the 2022 allocations have not been assigned yet, so I am not sure how they could all be taken. They typically are assigned in the Oct/Nov time frame for the upcoming year.
Out on a limb here, where what you say could be true, do take into consideration there are lists which are kept so that if the 2021's are filled up some ask to be pushed over to the 2022, so as much as you might not like it, the list could be filled up, and if the top guy backs out, they call the next guy on this. I know the dealership by me had their 2020 locked up by someone who chose everything for the CFTP, he backed out and the next guy on the list picked it up, but he dropped also, the 3rd guy passed and the 4th guy on the list picked it up as built.

But anything is possible.

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
That sounds great! Let us know if you are able to place an order and how much it cost over MSRP. I am not opposed to buying one from KS. :sunglasses:

Are you ordering a CFTP, CFHP or a base?
CFTP for me again.
Sponsored