Sponsored

Any Interest In a Compact Spare for Brembo Equipped Cars?

Would you be interested in a compact spare that clears front and rear Brembo's?

• Total voters

drorr86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
As of right now, pending no delays in sea freight and customs these should be in stock and begin shipping around Thanksgiving. We appreciate the support and patience from you guys on this. As much as we would have liked to have these 2-3 months ago, our manufacturer grossly underestimated the timeframe to take the wheel from design, to prototype, to production and so on. Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get these here ASAP.
Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I am still patiently waiting;)

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
I was contacted a month ago stating it would not fit GT350 brakes and they promptly refunded my money. I would not worry
That is the whole point I think? Tempe Tyres in Sydney can supply one the does. Have a look at the Australia forum.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I was contacted a month ago stating it would not fit GT350 brakes and they promptly refunded my money. I would not worry
A lot can happen to a small company in a month...

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
That is the whole point I think? Tempe Tyres in Sydney can supply one the does. Have a look at the Australia forum.
It will clear the front Brembo brakes on a GT with PP but not the larger Brembo's that come on the GT350. I converted my base GT brakes to the GT350 front & rear setup.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
A lot can happen to a small company in a month...
He just posted a few days ago above, he's been nothing but honest. I was refunded once he reached out to me saying it will not fit GT350 brakes. I would not worry, but I'm not in your head :D

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Levittown......Any more word on the spare ????

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
this was posted in late august:

As of right now, pending no delays in sea freight and customs these should be in stock and begin shipping around Thanksgiving. We appreciate the support and patience from you guys on this. As much as we would have liked to have these 2-3 months ago, our manufacturer grossly underestimated the timeframe to take the wheel from design, to prototype, to production and so on. Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get these here ASAP.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
as [MENTION=30348]drorr86[/MENTION] has become the sole U.S distributor for this I have tagged him for an update. I am sorry but we do not know the latest.

-Benny

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Has anyone got the wheel yet? Would like to get some reviews and possibly ordering one for my 2018 when I pickup the car.

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
Has anyone got the wheel yet? Would like to get some reviews and possibly ordering one for my 2018 when I pickup the car.
spoke to the man on facebook and he states after thanksgiving, plus they had to get a new vendor for the tire jacks since the original guy couldn't meet the time frame, there working on getting us our wheels and kits. I trust them, just have to be patient -Tony:thumbsup:

drorr86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The wheels are set to arrive in the US on the west coast on the 22nd, they will have to clear customs then get trucked to the east coast which will take a couple of days. Those who have ordered just the spare wheel and tire will have their orders processed and shipped right away. Those who purchased the complete kit will have them shipped a few weeks later. As previously stated, our original supplier for the jacks couldn't deliver as promised so we had to source from another vendor which set the delivery date back a couple weeks for those.
Developing these has taken way longer than we had originally been quoted from our manufacturers but the good news is everything is coming together and they should begin shipping within the next month. I can't thank you guys enough for the support you have given this product and for being patient along the way.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
drorr86...thanks for the update...I guess it will be a nice Christmas present to myself...;)

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
The wheels are set to arrive in the US on the west coast on the 22nd, they will have to clear customs then get trucked to the east coast which will take a couple of days.
Update?
Sponsored