Sponsored

Any guys in AZ up for installing a Hellion TT sleeper kit?

turbopk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pk
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT AT
Hey guys, I just got a 19 GT AT and am planning on a Hellion TT sleeper set up. But live in an apt and don't have a garage or tools to install. Was looking for anyone local who would either let me pay them or help me and we install together.

Thanks!
P
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
When I responded to your thread in the FI section I didn't know you were local! I wish I could help but my driveway and garage is maxed out with my fam/ cars/ tools and work out gear. Good news is the hellion install is very straight forward and their instructions are impressively detailed. If you find someone/ someplace to do your install but run into issues feel free to hit me up. I'll help with what ever I can.

Install took 4 days working solo with no extra hands. 1/2 day to work out bugs and 1 day to remote tune. 4 logs total. I worked about 8 hours a day on it. Mostly early mornings before my daughter was awake and on her naps. Probably could have been quicker but I took extra time to look everything over since this was my first boosted gt.

Good luck Op and again, feel free to hit me up if you need help.

Competition53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 competition orange mustang gt
Hey guys, I just got a 19 GT AT and am planning on a Hellion TT sleeper set up. But live in an apt and don't have a garage or tools to install. Was looking for anyone local who would either let me pay them or help me and we install together.

Thanks!
P
Another Az guy. What part of the valley are you in?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
If looking for shop assistance here locally BMR (Black Market Racing) or AEM (Arizona Elite Motorsports) are both good options.

Sponsored

OP
OP
turbopk

turbopk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pk
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT AT
If looking for shop assistance here locally BMR (Black Market Racing) or AEM (Arizona Elite Motorsports) are both good options.
I contacted both of them.
AEM said they don't do installs only tuning.
BMR never answers their phone, and doesn't respond to email.

Lads1719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT: PP1: 300A: Lightning Blue
I contacted both of them.
AEM said they don't do installs only tuning.
BMR never answers their phone, and doesn't respond to email.
Voodoo Performance In Chandler right next to AEM. I only had springs done but they gave mesuch a gold deal and delt with my schedule with ease so, I’ll be returning for a fuel system and cooling mods later this year.

BTW, I’m on the far west side in Estrella Mountain. There’s quite a few AZ peeps on here huh?

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Voodoo Performance In Chandler right next to AEM. I only had springs done but they gave mesuch a gold deal and delt with my schedule with ease so, I’ll be returning for a fuel system and cooling mods later this year.

BTW, I’m on the far west side in Estrella Mountain. There’s quite a few AZ peeps on here huh?
I am northern Phoenix!

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
South Mountain, right down the street from Black Market Racing so I use them for my dynos and mods when needed.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
How is the project going?
I live in Mesa too and could pitch a hand if you take me for a ride. I also have some tools I can bring.

If you want to do it yourself and need a lift you may be able to pay my high school auto teacher to let you borrow a lift. It would be a "donation" and probably wouldn't be that much, plus you would get access to tools. The only problem is that you risk kids touching it. I bring my GT there to do work and I don't think anyone has touched it yet.

Sponsored

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
How is the project going?
I live in Mesa too and could pitch a hand if you take me for a ride. I also have some tools I can bring.

If you want to do it yourself and need a lift you may be able to pay my high school auto teacher to let you borrow a lift. It would be a "donation" and probably wouldn't be that much, plus you would get access to tools. The only problem is that you risk kids touching it. I bring my GT there to do work and I don't think anyone has touched it yet.
That's awesome. I wish my high school had shop 10 years ago.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
That's awesome. I wish my high school had shop 10 years ago.
Ya it’s a decent class. At the minimum you can bring in your car and have a lift and a ton of tools to use. We also go through lots of everyday mechanic car problems.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Too bad I missed this post but I’ve done numerous OPGs, a Hellion sleeper kit, MT82 to T56 swap and numerous long tubes for local folks. If you guys are ever in need and can drop off south of the valley in Maricopa, no one can come close to touching my prices. Numerous 6G references available if needed.

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 10 Speed Auto
Yes Zero_Chance is the real deal. Installed my Vortech Kit and OPG/CS almost 2 years ago and it has been flawless.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Yes Zero_Chance is the real deal. Installed my Vortech Kit and OPG/CS almost 2 years ago and it has been flawless.
Thanks Jason!
Sponsored