Sponsored

Any experienced Tig aluminum welders near Parrish/Sarasota Florida area?

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
He spoke very highly of you. He said you had the best prep work of any customer that brought parts to him and you were a pleasure to work with.

We look forward to hanging out with you at Bradenton in the New Year!
Thanks Rich! It was my pleasure to work with Tom. Likewise, I look forward to hanging out with you guys at Bradenton next year.
Sponsored

LS1Coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
This is how I brought my wifes car to him. I wanted to hear the car with mufflers on after we put the Hellion kit on. I used an angle grinder and butt-band clamps to attach my new exhaust to the Hellion extensions.

We also are installing a Fore fuel system so he made this mount out of 1/4 inch plate. Drilled, tapped and welded to the subframe.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
This is how I brought my wifes car to him. I wanted to hear the car with mufflers on after we put the Hellion kit on. I used an angle grinder and butt-band clamps to attach my new exhaust to the Hellion extensions.

We also are installing a Fore fuel system so he made this mount out of 1/4 inch plate. Drilled, tapped and welded to the subframe.
Vey nice! It sure helps to know a good welder and fabricator to assist with things like that.

How much power are you expecting to make with your wife’s car? Whatever the hp level is, I’m sure it’ll be lots of fun.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I can tell you how to get some leads for the welder you're looking for, if not found one.

https://weldingweb.com

Sponsored

LS1Coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vey nice! It sure helps to know a good welder and fabricator to assist with things like that.

How much power are you expecting to make with your wife’s car? Whatever the hp level is, I’m sure it’ll be lots of fun.
I think in the 800s is achievable. High 9s is the goal.

One friend has a GT500 that runs high 10s with just a drag radial, her sister has an 808hp Charger Red Eye. My wife needs to outrun them both!

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I think in the 800s is achievable. High 9s is the goal.

One friend has a GT500 that runs high 10s with just a drag radial, her sister has an 808hp Charger Red Eye. My wife needs to outrun them both!
Right on! 800 hp should be enough to run em over.

LS1Coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Thanks Rich! It was my pleasure to work with Tom. Likewise, I look forward to hanging out with you guys at Bradenton next year.
I know it is last minute but we are planning to head out to Bradenton tomorrow morning for some pre - Super Bowl drag racing. 10am till 4pm.

Hopefully the rain stays away.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I know it is last minute but we are planning to head out to Bradenton tomorrow morning for some pre - Super Bowl drag racing. 10am till 4pm.

Hopefully the rain stays away.
Thanks for the invite Rich! Unfortunately, I’ll be busy tomorrow preparing for guests to watch the Super Bowl, so I won’t be able to make it. Please keep me in mind though for future track visits. Have fun out there and lay down some good ETs and MPH. If you can, please try and get some video to share with us.
Sponsored