Sponsored

Any experience with the Toyo Proxes 4 Plus, Continental DWS06 or Michelin Sport A/S 3

dambikeracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Whipple GT
I't trying to get some input on All Season Tires. I've been looking at the Toyo Proxes 4 Plus, Continental ExtremeContact DWS06, or Michelin A/S 3's are the Ultra High Performance A/S tires I can get in a 315-35-20 and 275-35-20. The reviews on TireRack on the Continentals are good but I cannot find much online about the Toyo's. Please let me know if you have had experience with either tire.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I't trying to get some input on All Season Tires. I've been looking at the Toyo Proxes 4 Plus, Continental ExtremeContact DWS06, those are the only two Ultra High Performance A/S tires I can get in a 315-35-20 and 275-35-20. The reviews on TireRack on the Continentals are good but I cannot find much online about the Toyo's. Please let me know if you have had experience with either tire.
Get the conti's. Toyo's are trash. Had them both on my mini cooper and the conti's hook up well in all situations. The proxy 4+ had the grip of cheap factory tires found on Hondas. The factory run flats felt better than the Proxes. Going to be putting my DWS's on the stang this weekend actually.

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
The dealer put the Conti DWS06 265/35/20 on my CPO when I bought it. They are awesome. Dry, wet doesn’t matter they just stick. They also are quite and smooth. I love these tires. If we keep it long enough to need new tires, I will go with the 275/35-20 as they are $100 a tire cheaper here than the 265/35-20.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Go Conti the Proxies 4plus I had on my older 8th gen Si. Were really grippy for the first 3k miles when new then turned into your average all-season. Was not impressed for the price I paid.

I'm using Cooper RS-3A on my 9th gen Si and they are superior to the Toyos plus wayyy cheaper.

OP
OP
dambikeracer

dambikeracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Whipple GT
Thanks for all the input. I just noticed that the Michelin Sport A/S 3's come in both 315/35r20 and 275/35R20 like the Continentals. From what I have researched, they are the benchmark but their speed rating is lower than the continental's. Have anyone of you ran those two tires to give feedback?

Last edited:

Gary Roe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
BMX 3
For ride quality, I think I should compare Toyo vs Michelin Tires – the Toyo Versado Noir vs Michelin Premier A/S. The French brand also won this round, as we felt it had less noise and gave much more comfort than the Versado Noir. In addition, the Michelin Premier A/S excelled in all terrains, whereas the Versado Noir encountered some difficulties in heavy snow.
Sponsored

Last edited: