Sponsored

Any experience with GT350R front springs?

Cneo350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Has anyone here run the R front springs but not rear?

Did you also do the R rear sway bar?

What has been your experience?

I am about to install camber plates R front springs and R rear sway bar and wanted to know what your experiences have been.
Sponsored

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Has anyone here run the R front springs but not rear?

Did you also do the R rear sway bar?

What has been your experience?

I am about to install camber plates R front springs and R rear sway bar and wanted to know what your experiences have been.
I'm running R front springs, R rear bar, R struts and R rear shocks on my 2016 Track Pack. I have the DSC Sport suspension controller, so I can set the shocks up to match the springs.

In terms of performance, I like this setup a lot. The balance and body motion control is much better than stock, while the ride is actually smoother as well.

As for running R springs and rear bar with regular GT350 struts and shocks with the stock controller, I'd guess that it'll probably be ok, but you might not get the full benefit of the stiffer setup if you can't bump the shocks up a bit.

OP
OP

Cneo350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
I'm running R front springs, R rear bar, R struts and R rear shocks on my 2016 Track Pack. I have the DSC Sport suspension controller, so I can set the shocks up to match the springs.

In terms of performance, I like this setup a lot. The balance and body motion control is much better than stock, while the ride is actually smoother as well.

As for running R springs and rear bar with regular GT350 struts and shocks with the stock controller, I'd guess that it'll probably be ok, but you might not get the full benefit of the stiffer setup if you can't bump the shocks up a bit.
JAJ do you know the part numbers for the R struts and R rear shocks?

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
JAJ do you know the part numbers for the R struts and R rear shocks?
Struts are FR3Z-18124-T - both sides are the same. The rear shocks are FR3Z-18125-S (right) and -U (left). Rear shocks can be ordered as Motorcraft pn's ASH25834 and ASH25836. I ordered the Motorcraft parts and the boxes had the FR3Z pn's on them when they arrived.