Any ETA on 2021 Build & Price?

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Gt Convertible 2021 (TBA)
Ordered early December now told 29th May. That includes being on the boat for weeks. Also ordered Magnetic but told discontinued and that carbonised grey was the same colour. Did a youtube search and found its at least a shade or two lighter.

Some dealers have no idea when they tell sprout such inaccuracies. Yesterday i found out Rapid red and lucid red are not the same colour as previously told.

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
You're going to love Magnetic/Carbonized Grey/Gray. I have gotten so many compliments on that color. I was leaning toward Velocity blue; however, my beloved said the Magnetic would look better.

OP
OP
FunkinGoNuts

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
You're going to love Magnetic/Carbonized Grey/Gray. I have gotten so many compliments on that color. I was leaning toward Velocity blue; however, my beloved said the Magnetic would look better.
I ordered a carbonized gray with the black accent package ... I can't wait ! I saw a carbonized gray f150 on the dealer lot and it sold me.

Sponsored

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
@S550 HPP lol same story here. My wife said carbonized gray will go well with any nail polish. Can't beat this argument! (Even though it seems that carbonized gray is a bit lighter than magnetic grey.)

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Is the Carbonized Gray anything like a "liquid gray" or like the 350GT Lead Foot Gray? I can't tell from the Ford site.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I thought the Mach 1 was excluded from the X-plan? At least it was when I checked a week ago.
Good point as the Bullitt wasn't allowed either. Unfortunately when you search for Mustang Mach 1 all you get are responses for Mustang Mach-E. :curse::angry: Cannot find a darn thing on our Mach 1.

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
On my X-Plan I don't have Mach-1, so probably it's not available under X-Plan whatsoever.
Sponsored