Sponsored

donnytsunami

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I put in an order with my local dealer. Just a heads up, Performance Pack is now $6295. As far as I know, they added the pp2 front splitter so it seems they’re combining pp1 and pp2 into one package. Hopefully they’re adding magneride as well.

Pkvir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium-PP1
I put in an order with my local dealer. Just a heads up, Performance Pack is now $6295. As far as I know, they added the pp2 front splitter so it seems they’re combining pp1 and pp2 into one package. Hopefully they’re adding magneride as well.
That would be a great deal if they added mangeride to the PP for that price. Having both on my 2020 cost $6,890

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
That would be a great deal if they added mangeride to the PP for that price. Having both on my 2020 cost $6,890
Well the PP2 was $6500. Take away the tires and $6295 sound just about right with MagneRide.

Edit....just checked the latest order guide. No indication of any changes.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Yeah, y'know all those "''21MY Facelift" threads? Team Mustang were probably chuckling at our wishful thinking.

I'm hoping those resources are being put into the '23MY/S650 instead :)
They did a pretty good job at fooling us with their fake turn signals 🤣
But since not all prototypes that were spotted were Bullitts, I still think that a 2nd refresh might have been axed. It's pretty strange that they camo-wrapped the cars for nothing.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, y'know all those "''21MY Facelift" threads? Team Mustang were probably chuckling at our wishful thinking.

I'm hoping those resources are being put into the '23MY/S650 instead :)

I hope so looks like Ford is back to SN95 thinking no competition why change. :facepalm:

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Gt Convertible 2021 (TBA)
Hi Esteemed Folks my first visit and post. im looking to get a gt 5.0 convertible, ive been to the dealer and online but its like pulling teeth to get pricing and maybe something to indicate colours other then " Just go on line" Showing my age here but i miss those days when you'd get a glossy brochure with realistic examples of colours.

Briefly test drove a Gt coupe 5.0 in rapid red drove and it ticked most boxes. As for colour maybe performance blue? Default to white? Even considering yellow if i could nail down a true example of "Yellow Peel". The trouble here there is no current stock to compare ven the orange has changed colour. Any ideas for 2021>

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Hi Esteemed Folks my first visit and post. im looking to get a gt 5.0 convertible, ive been to the dealer and online but its like pulling teeth to get pricing and maybe something to indicate colours other then " Just go on line" Showing my age here but i miss those days when you'd get a glossy brochure with realistic examples of colours.

Briefly test drove a Gt coupe 5.0 in rapid red drove and it ticked most boxes. As for colour maybe performance blue? Default to white? Even considering yellow if i could nail down a true example of "Yellow Peel". The trouble here there is no current stock to compare ven the orange has changed colour. Any ideas for 2021>
Just an FYI, but "Yellow Peel" seemed to have been a placeholder name as the official name for the new '21MY yellow is Grabber Yellow. I think it'll be a color you need to see in the flesh, unfortunately, as it does seem to change depending on the light.

21MY Mach 1 Grabber Yellow 11.jpg

Sponsored

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
Just an FYI, but "Yellow Peel" seemed to have been a placeholder name as the official name for the new '21MY yellow is Grabber Yellow. I think it'll be a color you need to see in the flesh, unfortunately, as it does seem to change depending on the light.

21MY Mach 1 Grabber Yellow 11.jpg
Thank you, looks to have green tinge to it?

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I ordered my 21 in November and received an email from Ford Motor Company saying it is being built January 18th. Does anyone know how long after that before it will be delivered to my dealer?

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my 21 in November and received an email from Ford Motor Company saying it is being built January 18th. Does anyone know how long after that before it will be delivered to my dealer?
Im the same ordered early December told build to be January and supplied April '21. Im in Australia though. The colour ordered is Rapid Red.
Sponsored