Any ETA on 2021 Build & Price?

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Gt Convertible 2021 (TBA)
Got an update on my Mustang Convertible Carbonised grey ordered 4/12......oh hang on got to translate to North American lol: 12/4 Carbonized Gray lol. It left the factory on Friday and will be on its way to the port soon . Eta still 29th May in Sydney.
Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I'm negating with a dealer 150 miles from me on a Mach 1 factory order. They are quoting $61,500 on a Premium Mach 1 with auto, twister orange, painted magnetic wheels and the elite package out the door. There are dealers charging $2,500-$12,000 over MSRP here in central Virginia. So has anyone else done a long distance buy? They have emailed me a preview order form w/final number for me to sign and mail back. Then a credit card deposit of $1K. I have heard that ordering from a high volume dealer will get your delivery quicker? The one 150 miles from me is a top 3% dealer in US while one here local doesn't even have an allotment for a Mach 1. Do dealers have allotments on specific models? No allotment, no car?

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
I'm negating with a dealer 150 miles from me on a Mach 1 factory order. They are quoting $61,500 on a Premium Mach 1 with auto, twister orange, painted magnetic wheels and the elite package out the door. There are dealers charging $2,500-$12,000 over MSRP here in central Virginia. So has anyone else done a long distance buy? They have emailed me a preview order form w/final number for me to sign and mail back. Then a credit card deposit of $1K. I have heard that ordering from a high volume dealer will get your delivery quicker? The one 150 miles from me is a top 3% dealer in US while one here local doesn't even have an allotment for a Mach 1. Do dealers have allotments on specific models? No allotment, no car?
Sounds like a good idea i though went for a regional dealer 2-1/2 half hours drive north of Sydney i believe i got a good deal $8,000 off retail. I think your principle works in reverse down here.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Sounds like a good idea i though went for a regional dealer 2-1/2 half hours drive north of Sydney i believe i got a good deal $8,000 off retail. I think your principle works in reverse down here.
$8K off!?! Hell of a deal

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
$8K off!?! Hell of a deal
When i rang them and said "Your best price you come recommended" i
Nearly took his arm off so to speak lol.

It was actually a car broker who helped with my intiial inquiry, he recommended two local dealers who proved inadequate, they were reluctant to organise a test drive. When the broker rang back to ask me how i went i told him "pretty shit actually" i said any "other ideas"? He mused the best dealer he'd had feed back was a country dealer but he thought it was to far for me to go. I said mate not far with a phone in my hand heck ill drive an hour for a good Pizza.
Sponsored