Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Finally found some pictures
Lapeer Labor Day 2019.jpg

Old and new car - traded my 2017 convertible on the coupe when I moved back to Michigan.

20210705_124126 (3).jpg

My 2013 - last I heard it was in Dearborn Heights. I put a turbo on it and blew it up 3 times before setting it back to stock and selling the turbo (and the guy I sold the turbo to blew his engine - even though I told him no way he was going to stay together if he tried to push 12 lbs of boost on the 3.7)

FB_IMG_1527382591974 (1).jpg

2014-06-22165814_zpsbb02b037.JPG

And my favorite one that I should never have sold. A 2006 with an Xcharger Xtreme supercharger on it. Lots of fun with that car.

540361_3151707706862_1343959422_n.jpg

I don't have a picture of my first one, a black 1965 convertible.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda White Carbon Edition at the Woodward Dream Cruise - also in storage :(

1645755369634.png

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone been to Mustang alley at the Woodward dream cruise

Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Has anyone been to Mustang alley at the Woodward dream cruise
Many times. My 2013 was featured by CDC in 2012 where they did a make over adding a bunch of CDC things for advertising. The first picture of it is after CDC did the make over and the second picture is when I swapped to a cowl hood and had the RTR splitter painted body color after an orange traffic cone fell off a truck in front of me on I-94.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
Location of that pic?
In between the outskirts of the Detroit Metro area and Ann Arbor. A very small county park.
There is a big pond (very small lake) very near there. In the Fall, if the overnight temperatures are cool enough the early morning fog forms on the surface of the pond and fill some of the surrounding low lands (the little park). I drove by that place every day going to work. So I kept my Nikon in the trunk, the car clean, my eyes on the weather report, and then made sure to get up early enough to be in position for the picture when the sun was coming up.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/ also uses that park for taking pictures for their magazine.

Some of the important points to taking a good picture: are location, composition, lighting, and subject matter.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
In between the outskirts of the Detroit Metro area and Ann Arbor. A very small county park.
There is a big pond (very small lake) very near there. In the Fall, if the overnight temperatures are cool enough the early morning fog forms on the surface of the pond and fill some of the surrounding low lands (the little park). I drove by that place every day going to work. So I kept my Nikon in the trunk, the car clean, my eyes on the weather report, and then made sure to get up early enough to be in position for the picture when the sun was coming up.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/ also uses that park for taking pictures for their magazine.

Some of the important points to taking a good picture: are location, composition, lighting, and subject matter.
Dude.....I'm from the area. It looked like Rouge Park, but I'm guessing now that's Hines Park.

Nevermind, it seems like it's some bizarre secret for you.

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
Dude.....I'm from the area. It looked like Rouge Park, but I'm guessing now that's Hines Park.

Nevermind, it seems like it's some bizarre secret for you.
I am sorry, I saw on your profile "Virginia"...
7734 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor 48150
1/4 east of Frain Lake

Nothing well known, a retiring farmer donated a small piece of land to the county.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Shake-n-Bake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang 5.0
Berkley Mi,

Picked up a new to me '17 Mustang this winter, excited to be back in a 5.0! Getting excited for this warm weather start to stay at some point and clear the salt off the roads.

OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
Looks like we survived another winter, hope to hang out with you guys soon. I am in the Brighton area, and I am probably older than any of you!😂

Knexo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lindsay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT California Special
I'm right here in Sterling Heights, not to far from you. Like mentioned earlier, check out the Michigan S550 page on face book. We try and get together for couple events a year. Another great Cars and Coffee is Detail Garage's on 16 1/2 and Van Dyke. They usually fill the parking lot and have a potable dyno if you want to dyno the car. Hope to see you around this summer.

Hell Mich. 10-17-21 front2 3-4.jpg

OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
I'm right here in Sterling Heights, not to far from you. Like mentioned earlier, check out the Michigan S550 page on face book. We try and get together for couple events a year. Another great Cars and Coffee is Detail Garage's on 16 1/2 and Van Dyke. They usually fill the parking lot and have a potable dyno if you want to dyno the car. Hope to see you around this summer.

Hell Mich. 10-17-21 front2 3-4.jpg
Wow, what a gorgeous ride! Hope I can get to the east side one day and hang out...😎
Sponsored