Sponsored

Any decent priced brand resonators that I can put behind my xpipe!

Clays50th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 50th anniversary
I have Mak cat deletes ford racing xpipe and roush axle backs. Before the cat deletes car had perfect sounding exhaust but of course I just wanted it a little bit louder and also wanted to help my engine breath better with my new Paxton setup. But now my car sounds like a pro mod on cold start and is a Way to loud at wot. What are some decent priced resonators that will fit and significantly quite the down the exhaust? Please help... Already got neighbors complaining :doh:
Sponsored

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I have Mak cat deletes ford racing xpipe and roush axle backs. Before the cat deletes car had perfect sounding exhaust but of course I just wanted it a little bit louder and also wanted it help my engine breath better with my new Paxton setup. But now my car sounds like a pro mod on cold start and is a Way to loud at wot. What are some decent priced resonators that will fit and significantly quite the down the exhaust? Please help... Already got neighbors complaining :doh:
Weld in vibrant or dynamax bullets or replace X pipe with the resonated X-pipe from CJ PP.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
i got the 12" vibrant resonators from summit racing. they def work good. tone down the rasp and bring the volume down a tad. its def not quiet but much more tolerable for daily driving. i put a video of my set up in linked thread. someone else said they added the race bullets and they didnt seem to quiet down much at all

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81870

OP
OP
Clays50th

Clays50th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 50th anniversary
i got the 12" vibrant resonators from summit racing. they def work good. tone down the rasp and bring the volume down a tad. its def not quiet but much more tolerable for daily driving. i put a video of my set up in linked thread. someone else said they added the race bullets and they didnt seem to quiet down much at all

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81870
I need to quiet it down a lot not a tad these car is insanely loud

Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Then I would try the magnaflow resonated x pipe. From what I've heard most people didn't like it too much cause it cut the sound down too much so that would prob be your best bet. I think borla makes one too but not sure.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Quality high flow cat is your best bet or tune your cold start to not make it so loud. Its only really done for emissions etc.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I have the opposite problem. Have roush ab and magnaflow resonated x pipe. Without cat deletes, too quiet. Deep sound, no drone, but too quiet. Will install x pipe, and sell magnaflow.

Pm me if interested, and i will sell u the magnaflow.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I have the opposite problem. Have roush ab and magnaflow resonated x pipe. Without cat deletes, too quiet. Deep sound, no drone, but too quiet. Will install x pipe, and sell magnaflow.

Pm me if interested, and i will sell u the magnaflow.
How long have you had it on?

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Long enough. About 1500 miles. It did increase a bit in volume... But I am the type that wants ears to bleed.
Ah ok. I'm sure it's overall quite loud, but not ear bleeding loud.
Sponsored