Sponsored

Any chance this is normal? Picking up car, not looking good.

OP
OP
svt93style

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Just thought of something Michael.....
Exactly what specs are you looking for?
Also, we have members of this forum all over the country. Maybe have one of us check out the car before you fly in???
Good idea, it wasn’t a total loss because my dad lives in North Texas so I am here with him, fly out tomorrow. I wanted a performance blue, black roof, and recaros. I like the carbon fiber dash, and the handling package as well but can live without them. Do not need or want the tech pack.
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Hopefully one will be available as you continue your search.

Good idea, it wasn’t a total loss because my dad lives in North Texas so I am here with him, fly out tomorrow. I wanted a performance blue, black roof, and recaros. I like the carbon fiber dash, and the handling package as well but can live without them. Do not need or want the tech pack.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Is he looking for new, used or a pending allocation?
I don’t know for sure.
To be honest with you all, when I found a good deal on mine I kept my cards pretty close to my vest. I thought one of you may snatch it up before I got to the dealership to close the deal.
This may be why he’s not letting us know. Just a guess on my part....I really don’t know.

Never mind ;-)

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
When I first started looking, Texas seemed to have the most car that wasn’t to far from me.
Performance Blue was the first color I laid my eyes on....breathtaking. It became my first choice with white stripes. Do you want stripes? Not that you can’t remove them easy enough.
I have a black roof as well, really sets off some colors well. I want to pull the stripes as well but I’m getting negative feedback from some friends. They’ve grown on me ;-)

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
It looks like your exact specs are not available in stock from what I can see. Painting the roof is not a big deal but the tech package delete is pretty rare in any color.
Are the order banks closed? This may be your only option.

Evil_E

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR293
Is this car new or used? Because if new it's unacceptable and scary how QA at ford works.
Used. 495 miles. It’s on the Ennis Ford Texas website.

jin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 Iconic Silver, 2020 GT350R Magnetic

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
So after flying in to buy this car and being assured it was top notch, I walked. The fender had been bent as well and the gap between the hood in fender was 5mm at the very least. I drove the car to a body shop down the street and upon inspection I found a significant dent in the rear quarter panel just above the wheel well. The fit and finish of the car was bad and some sort of damage had occurred. I’m quite disappointed that someone wasted my time and money.
Man, that sucks. At least you went to out to look it over before getting it home.
Good luck!

Sponsored

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
Used. 495 miles. It’s on the Ennis Ford Texas website.
Thx. That explains. CarFax shows no history beyond 3 ml. My guess, this car was at the dealer all this time and was abused and got in the accident which wasn't reported and repair done locally. I would run away from this car.

Evil_E

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR293
As Paul Harvey used to say.... "And now for the rest of the story..."
The car was one I spec’d and order from Ennis Ford that I bailed on for an R. Ennis Ford sold it and the new owner traded it back to them for a GT500.

OP
OP
svt93style

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Not much to the story other than a shitty dealer tried to screw me. The car was the build that I wanted, I couldn’t find a new one anywhere that had the Recaro’s. I was assured it was “meticulous” and a owner who had done multiple transactions with the dealer, and traded it for a 500. If I could find a new one that had the features I’d buy it but I have not found a single one that had those specs.

Evil_E

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR293
Not much to the story other than a shitty dealer tried to screw me. The car was the build that I wanted, I couldn’t find a new one anywhere that had the Recaro’s. I was assured it was “meticulous” and a owner who had done multiple transactions with the dealer, and traded it for a 500. If I could find a new one that had the features I’d buy it but I have not found a single one that had those specs.
Thanks man, I was proud of how I spec’d that car when I ordered it. The whole reason I ordered it was wanting the Recaros and all the other options. And then I found my R, that was all she wrote.
Sponsored