Sponsored

Any 0-60 times for the 2018 GT Convertible?

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
The fastback GT with Magneride and an A10 is capable of a 3.9 0-60 - what are people pulling with a same spec’ed Vert? I can’t seem to find much information. :shrug:
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
The fastback GT with Magneride and an A10 is capable of a 3.9 0-60 - what are people pulling with a same spec’ed Vert? I can’t seem to find much information. :shrug:
Remember- that is a factory spec. The car has done it but where (road surface condition or prepped track), outside air temp, wind conditions, altitude of site, on what gas, what was the launch rpm, calibrated instruments/timing system etc.

Very few, if any, (Coupes) are reporting that 'on the street' via the car's reporting system.

OP
OP
Spork3245

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Remember- that is a factory spec. The car has done it but where (road surface condition or prepped track), outside air temp, wind conditions, altitude of site, on what gas, what was the launch rpm, calibrated instruments/timing system etc.

Very few, if any, (Coupes) are reporting that 'on the street' via the car's reporting system.
There's a youtube review where the kid tries a 0-60 in a factory parking lot, he hit 4.0 on his first attempt according to the track app. Magenride is what seems to make the biggest difference. :p

And that's the thing - if the fastbacks aren't pulling that, the convertible will still pull by X slower. I'm trying to find out what X equals here.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Magenride is what seems to make the biggest difference. :p

And that's the thing - if the fastbacks aren't pulling that, the convertible will still pull by X slower. I'm trying to find out what X equals here.
Magnaride would be a big help in maintaining traction depending upon the road surface.

If ya found that one video--there have to be others. Happy hunting:cheers::cheers:

OP
OP
Spork3245

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnaride would be a big help in maintaining traction depending upon the road surface.

If ya found that one video--there have to be others. Happy hunting:cheers::cheers:
I would (and there are... like... a ton of them) but it literally has nothing to do with my thread or what I asked... sooooo... yea. :cheers: :cheers:

... :doh:
Sponsored