Things With Wheels
We need more pics of AB in the sun.....
Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Yeah, I saw it in the sunlight yesterday and it looked much better.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
There we go.... :thumbsup:

It is distinguishable from black on a Mustang after all. Reminds me of my '01 Bullitt that was True Blue, only darker.

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was about to make an appointment at that dealership for my current Mustang and maybe check it out since I haven't driven the 10 speed Mustang yet or the performance pack for that matter, but at 53k its at least a good 5k more than I wanted to spend and I already talked myself into getting something different. If I were to get another one, I really wanted a dark red or orange with the ceramic interior. This one is pretty much loaded though and has that carbon seat material that looks pretty cool. IDK, I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least take a short test drive before I order the Challenger to make sure I'm not missing anything. I wonder how much wiggle room there is in the price too. I did notice it has sat in the same spot for about a week now...

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Just brought from dealer after some warranty work. Dark, ugly, rainy morning here in Houston.

5AC3A81C-5318-418C-92A7-A4B5AFE6469C.jpeg

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
Saw one in the sunlight at a SLC dealership. If it’s not almost indistinguishable from black it IS the darkest blue ever made.

Sponsored

Gerry_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback - Antimatter Blue, 10sp
There we go.... :thumbsup:

It is distinguishable from black on a Mustang after all. Reminds me of my '01 Bullitt that was True Blue, only darker.
I picked up my 2021 GT in AB last week, and I don't see black, unless it's nightime and there's no light :)
It is dark, but as soon as you change your viewing position, or bob down, or put the car out in the sun it changes colour and the blue is always noticeable, just different shades of blue each time.
Yes it's a dark colour, but I love it and my family and friends who have seen the car all said "wow" to the colour when they first laid eyes on it.
The metallic sparkle when the sun hits it looks fantastic imo.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Congrats!. Let's see some pics.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am supposed to get a call and see about ordering a Scat Pack in the morning, but still on the fence between a couple trims and the color I want for sure. In the meantime, I noticed somebody was looking at that antimatter mustang at the local dealership yesterday while driving by. Maybe I should stop by to at least check it out first thing in the morning just to see if they are willing to negotiate at all if I like it? I thought it was completely loaded, but noticed a couple things when checking out the window sticker. It doesn't have the Magnaride, NAV or the 401A package with the 12" instrument cluster. Not a huge deal I guess, but I really wanted the heated steering wheel at least.

I don't know if they would let me take it for a spin or not as I would like to see if the 10 speed feels any faster or more importantly has more torque off the line than my 16GT. They also have a low mileage 2020 California edition with a manual in white. I'm not really interested in that color, but I have not driven a manual since I had my 14GT.