Antigravity Batteries - Horrible Service

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
I'm only shortly into use of my battery but I think their products are great.

But they have been beyond horrible in their service. They sent the wrong battery tray. They were going to make me wait for ground shipping back to them and then back to me. I pressed and I got it faster by paying for a new order while they waited for the return of the wrong one they sent me.

But they never credited me and then sent me another tray instead. I emailed and called and can't get them to respond to me? Maybe their out of business? Or they're just unwilling to communicate.

Awful, awful.
Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
That is no good. Sorry pal.

OP
OP

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Thanks. Your posting reminds I should report that it was resolved... I put a similar report on a google review and suddenly they were available to fix my problem. I love your build and build thread by the way. I am more or less FBO/E85 at this point and deciding whether to ultimately go forced induction of not. I've got a Tuner Procharger kit on the shelf...

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Thanks. Your posting reminds I should report that it was resolved...
Glad to hear this. Sucks it took the effort it did to wrap it up. Thank you for the kind words! You can probably predict my recommendation for your car then, haha. Prochargah time!
Sponsored