karpetcm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium A6, 2013 Mercedes E63 AMG, 2007 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
Well I initially went through a different tuner and they were no where near as meticulous and caring as Trevor at PBD. I ended up doing several data logs and I got my final E85 tune loaded. I haven't put it on the dyno but I can say that the car runs smooth, feels like it has more torque and better throttle response. Over all I'm very happy with the tune, soon I'll put it on the dyno and do a few roll videos. I just ordered Awe Touring to replace my roush axlebacks as well and maybe in the future do a intake manifold upgrade. Thanks to Palm Beach Dyno. Only thing I gotta fix on the car is a clicking sound under hard acceleration from a stop or low speeds not sure what it is but it fir sure comes from the rear and as the wheels rotate. Under normal driving its perfect.

300CB1F8-5348-443F-977B-CB5E9AFA3CC0.jpeg

Sponsored

Last edited:

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just curious, why did you replace your roush axle backs? I ask because i just bought them lol

OP
OP
karpetcm

karpetcm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium A6, 2013 Mercedes E63 AMG, 2007 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious, why did you replace your roush axle backs? I ask because i just bought them lol
I have a 15 Gt as well that has a awe touring and there is no doubt driving both awe touring although costs alot more, to me atleast sounds way better. Exactly the way a 5.0 should sound.
Sponsored

Last edited: