Another Noisey Car in Neighborhood

Rubyred17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I think I have serious competition for the "loudest stock exhaust" car in my neighborhood. There is a late model Maserati GranTurismo in my neighborhood and that thing is LOUD !!!~ It sounds really nice but pleasingly loud !!
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
You two should have a sound off.... 5am is about the right time in most neighborhoods.... LMAO.

Iā€™ve see a few of those Maseratiā€™s here in NJ and they do sound very nice... very nice....

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I have the loudest car in my street. And frankly, the neighbors can like it or lump it!

If I have to listen their dogs barking, noisy motorbikes, leaf blowers or arguments, then my noisy V8 will remain noisy.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
No Maserati's in my neighborhood, but on my street and around the corner is a Scat Pack Challenger, Hellcat Charger, 19' GT/PP and a 19" Bullitt and they all make there presence know when passing the house....I believe mine with the resonator delete is the loudest.

Sponsored

ShelbyMilk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Milk
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
the loudest peen contest.....just like the guys with the bass thumping in their car for attention

:)

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Same problem in my neighborhood... pull off the dirt road into the trailer park and the second single wide has a Maserati with loud exhaust.
To make matters worse, the 5th single wide, which is a rental, has a Ferrari with open pipes. He works the 1st shift at Waffle House so he leaves at 5:30 every morning.
The 1st double wide in the rich section of the park, is a guy who has a Lamborghini with even louder pipes, and he loves to rev it on his way out every morning.
The biggest A-hole is the Bugatti owner with open pipes in the col de sac who insists on hitting red-line when leaving every morning. Unfortunately, he works as a Wal-Mart Greeter and leaves at 4:45 am promptly every day.
When the Bugatti guy moved in, several of the neighbors agreed that whatā€™s next, are we going to see the trailer park go to hell once some Koenigsegg owner buys the abandoned trailer at the front of the park?
If so, Iā€™m moving... trailer trash!

Last edited:

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Same problem in my neighborhood... pull off the dirt road into the trailer park and the second single wide has a Maserati with loud exhaust.
To make matters worse, the 5th single wide, which is a rental, has a Ferrari with open pipes. He works the 1st shift at Waffle House so he leaves at 5:30 every morning.
The 1st double wide in the rich section of the park, is a guy who has a Lamborghini with even louder pipes, and he loves to rev it on his way out every morning.
The biggest A-hole is the Bugatti owner with open pipes in the col de sac who insists on hitting red-line when leaving every morning. Unfortunately, he works as a Wal-Mart Greeter and leaves at 4:45 am promptly every day.
When the Bugatti guy moved in, several of the neighbors agreed that whatā€™s next, are we going to see the trailer park go to hell once some Koenigsegg owner buys the abandoned trailer at the front of the park?
If so, Iā€™m moving... trailer trash!
I can't tell if you are joking or not, but I would like that job at Walmart where I can afford a Bugatti :)

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
It was a used Bugatti... he was just released from prison and was financially strapped.

Sponsored

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
Is this thread for real???

Trailer park with a Bugatti, Maserati, Ferrari and Lambo?

I'm will to bet they all are on EBIT plan, getting free government cheese and one good set of teeth between them all.

Let the Meth Labs run!

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
The joke about the trailer park is really funny.
Whats really funny is thereā€™s places in my town where this story actually exists. Not with the cars but with the very expensive trailers. I live in an oil town and some of the guys travel a little.
Instead of renting nice apartments for a couple months, they buy $200-500,000 motor homes or trailers to live in.

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Yea you a**holes that think its cool to bother your neighbors with your loud exhaust should learn some respect. Theres those good neighbors working different shifts, with children and babies, and older people. Yes there's always neighbors that don't care. But there's a big difference between someone using their lawnmower, leaf blower etc. not trying to be an a** but doing what needs done and not purposely trying to irritating people. I like a good loud sounding exhaust also but out of respect for the neighborhood I'd always babied my GT350's till got out of neighborhood so not to disturb any more than necessary. I've had neighbors playing music so loud it was shaking my home windows. In more cases than not if I went over and politely asked them if they could turn it down just a little I get a positive response.

Last edited:

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
More than once Iā€™ve needed to sleep with ear plugs due to all night parties. Not cool when you need to get up at 4:30 for work.
Sponsored