What would you get

• Total voters

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I like the Mustang just hate the nonsense I'm going through now. I
The nonesense that you're going through right now (while infuriating) is very very rare and can happen with any car, even luxury or supercars. You were just unfortunate to have to go through this, there are tens of thousands of new Mustang owners who get perfect cars. And there are also M340i owners that are going through the same stuff as you right now.

Your decision should be based on what you want and need, not so much the fact that you had a freak bad experience with the Mustang and that you won't with the BMW,
Sponsored

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How do I find a gentle used M car? If I ask the salesman he will assure me it was gentle used but how can i believe him? Plus with what i drive a year (19 to 21k miles) a used car with 20 to 30k miles on it will be short lived for me as I dont like keeping cars pass 100k for very long. Also I'm not looking to tune the car only do external modifications like rims, tints, some carbon here and there. I think I just need to be patient wait and see what will be the out of the last repair if they can address the seat issue and fix the door issue I think I would be made whole.
Haha yeah I agree with you it probably would be pretty difficult to find an M car that isn’t thrashed on.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Tough call OP!
The Mustang's quality is mehhhhhh. Not as good as it once was.
I know you don't like them, but man, you gotta check out the Audi RS3. (I actually would like to order one when the times comes for a new daily driver.) Nasty little machine and all wheel drive for winter driving. And, if you wanted to, with minor mods and E85, you will dust a lot of cars. :like:

Good luck man. Keep us posted.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I dont want the seat to put people on them but in case of m emergency it's good to have one something the new Supra doesnt have. As for the 2021 M340i its MSRP at $66825 so what do you think I should pay out the door with a 100k/6 year warranty? I thought that 58k OTD with warranty sounded like a good deal. I never liked buying used car just for the fact that someone bought an M3/4 to have fun. This will also be my daily so it needs to be reliable.
That's just it, i wouldn't pay 40..50..60k for a non m bmw. Having an m package isn't enough to justify that price imo. Im over "sports luxury" bmws. Im pretty sure the m2 New is around that same price range. Id snatch that over the m340i

Its your money, but i couldn't imagine going from a mustang to a m340i and expecting it to be similar. Get a real m if you want that.
Sponsored