Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I’m betting the douche bag that did that was in law enforcement. They seamed awful sure police wouldn’t do anything if called.
Still worth a shot to find them Buck.
Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I guess a car camera would be a good idea for away from home. And keep it in the garage overnight. Not looking to kill someone. But having them caught in the act of vandalism and put in cuffs would be priceless.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So here is my take. If its real the guy using the foam should have to pay to fix it. The guy with the loud exhaust unless hes 19 should grow up and stop finding it funny to annoy the whole neighborhood with his car. The people talking about shooting people over it are idiots. Its a car not something (not that there is any reason short of life threatening) to shoot someone over. The people saying well they should have manned up and said something to the guy with the exhaust. This is a mixed bag. Most , not all, these people who just sit and touch themselves over their exhausts are not gonna quiet it down. That's the whole point they want to be loud and annoy people and act like they are teenagers. Heck you even see it in this forum the ones who just think the louder the better and screw the people next door. Confronting them never goes well... just look at the youtube videos of it.

Loud exhaust owners need to grow up and repect others. Now before you jump my shit..lol I have an exhaust that wil make your ears bleed at high rpm and in tunnels :) It does satisfy my child side. But I always have it set to quiet start in my neighborhood. I always set it to quiet mode when I come home. And if I have to go anywhere before 8 AM or after dark I take my wifes car or our beater that is quiet. Its about respect.

I do realize some people don't have these options so maybe consider how you would feel about a loud car starting up at night or early in the AM next to your bedroom before you go and make your car able to be heard from 3 houses away. Just saying.

But man expanding foam? that crap is a mess and im sure gonna cost out the butt to fix. If you are afraid of confrontation maybe a note but don't do physical damage. Cause eventually the person is gonna find out who did it and then its gonna get worse. No good comes from any of this childishness.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
The foam may look more serious than it is to the exhaust. My experience with the foam would indicate the owner of the Mustang could use long spoons or forks to dig the foam out and be good to go with just a loss of some personal time.

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
I must have missed the part where someone "on this forum" said shoot them for doing it. What I did see was people saying that first, the note is a threat and secondly the person would have to be breaking into their garage and threatening harm. Go back and read what I wrote, and I think you can see what I mean.
This wasn't you? Better change your password.

Since it says they finally found him; I'm guessing it must not be a nearby neighbor. If it's true, sounds like time to weapon up. Keep the note and be cocked and ready when they step into your garage, since you have reason to believe they will be armed and have the intent to harm you. I would still call the police. Now if the owner is screamng through the neighborhood like a maniac, then he most likely deserves it.... I just don't do good with threats and intimidation.
99.9% of gun owners seem to be capable of keeping their pants on. Assuming that someone who is uptight and complaining about exhaust noise is ready to start a shooting war is stone cold nuts. It's just a good example of how angry/scared/edgy people are these days. Those of us in the USA seem to forget that we're all on the same team.

You think people want to get killed? If you come into my property to vandalize my property, be ready to take back some lead. I dont take that lightly, s**t like that doesnt happen here in Florida.
Do you even realize how bad it would EFF up your life if you shot someone to death in your yard for vandalism, even in Florida? Get real. Even if the law was on your side, you would have to look at yourself in the mirror from then on out knowing that your stuff was more important than somebody's life. If that thought doesn't give you pause, go get some mental health support.

You can always spot the people who threaten the second amendment for everyone by thumping their chest in public. It scares nobody, it pisses some people off and it kinda makes you look like you're living in an old Western movie fantasy.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
this is small-claims court stuff. the perp would pay for a set of axle-backs and functionality restored. and a restraining order would also be issued. Now if there were successive rounds jail time would likely ensue.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
The foam may look more serious than it is to the exhaust. My experience with the foam would indicate the owner of the Mustang could use long spoons or forks to dig the foam out and be good to go with just a loss of some personal time.
This, ^^^^^^

Potatoes would have been more affective, but that would have required some work. People just love to squirt shit on or in things to fix.

This foam deal, annoying yes, cause a problem not, easy to remove.

I have 2 other cars, make some good music cause the motors are modified . I run open straight thru sprint car headers 3" side pipes. I enjoy the sound of power, yes both cars are louder then the Mustang in track mode. :flag:

To any that could be upset cause the cars are loud and proud ........... I offer you the one finger salute.

I do not like your frigging barking dogs, shit rap music thumping.. My pipes drowned your asses out. :cwl:

As to the, anonymous threat. Save the letter, send a copy to the marshal/sherif. Creating & starting a paper trail. Wait and see, but be ready, arm youeself with a camera.

Car stored in garage as of the post.... 2 counts. B&E, vandalism ...... if it continues, hotshot anonymous will end up in court with legals bills.

The car guy will not have to spend a dime, cause the marshal/sherif/courts will do his bidding.

AND has the last laugh to boot, just a little insight to any that may think anonymous actions, the tail pipe stuffer was a good idea.

Cry on :cwl:

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I’m betting the douche bag that did that was in law enforcement. They seamed awful sure police wouldn’t do anything if called.
Well Mr. Police, what is it that could/should be done? Check for fingerprints? Blood? Footprints?

No independent witness, no surveillance evidence no case being solved.

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base

I have 2 other cars, make some good music cause the motors are modified . I run open straight thru sprint car headers 3" side pipes. I enjoy the sound of power, yes both cars are louder then the Mustang in track mode. :flag:

To any that could be upset cause the cars are loud and proud ........... I offer you the one finger salute.

I do not like your frigging barking dogs, shit rap music thumping.. My pipes drowned your asses out. :cwl:

I guess you can play your Billy Ray Cyrus shit music as loud as you want too.

Sorry but once you do something illegal like running a car with open exhaust, you lose the high ground.

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I leave my garage door down when i start it if I leave early in the morning. Once I get out of the neighborhood it is on. Funny thing is this guy found the one guy with huge balls and a will to break the law who also hates loud exhausts. Usually it's the Karen's who complain about loud exhausts.

Last edited:

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
This, ^^^^^^

Potatoes would have been more affective, but that would have required some work. People just love to squirt shit on or in things to fix.

This foam deal, annoying yes, cause a problem not, easy to remove.

As to the, anonymous threat. Save the letter, send a copy to the marshal/sherif. Creating & starting a paper trail. Wait and see, but be ready, arm youeself with a camera.

Car stored in garage as of the post.... 2 counts. B&E, vandalism ...... if it continues, hotshot anonymous will end up in court with legals bills.

The car guy will not have to spend a dime, cause the marshal/sherif/courts will do his bidding.

AND has the last laugh to boot, just a little insight to any that may think anonymous actions, the tail pipe stuffer was a good idea.

Cry on :cwl:
k

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
SEE this proves the point I made earlier. People want respect but dont offer it in return. This is the attitude of a lot of loud exhaust owners. I don't blame people for getting tired of it.

a whole bunch of them responded with "F the neighbors"

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
All these posts and no one has asked how much expanding foam it takes to fill a garage or front porch. Drill... couple dozen cans of expanding foam...

Seriously though, neighbor feuds are just dumb. No one wins. I don't care how considerate you are (or think you are), someone always gets their panties in a bunch over something. It is a question of how you respond and deal with it. The guy apparently is daring the guy to call the cops which I would have done way before posting on FB. I don't care if the car is in or out of code for noise, vandalization and trespassing are illegal in every state (even if it is temporary damage that can be cleaned). Creating a report starts the process of ending this before it escalates. Cop or not, there is no cause, justification, nor law that allows for this sort of stupidity.

lonefire

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lone
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The foaming neighbor violated the NAP. Use of force is justified.
Sponsored