Sponsored

Angelwax Vision - The "Sledgehammer" of Glass Cleaners.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I often see posts about people struggling with glass cleaning. In most cases, the issue will be the interior glass surfaces. For regularly maintained glass, getting streak free and clear glass should not be an issue, especially when using correct technique and towels. Usually, I get great results from using the two towel method with Stoner's Invisible Glass. I spray the product onto the first towel, wipe the glass, then follow up with the dry second towel. Using waffle weave towels helps prevent streaking.

On some cars I detail, a more aggressive approach is needed. For heavily soiled interior glass, I may need to first wipe down with an APC. We are talking never cleaned glass here, and this step is a way of cutting through the filth, before attacking it again with a glass cleaner.

This is where Angelwax Vision comes in. This stuff is potent, a quick whiff of this stuff will nearly burn your lungs right out of your chest! And yet it is deemed tint safe.

https://www.obsessedgarage.com/products/angelwax-vision

IMG-0133.jpg

Use this product the same as any glass cleaner, spray onto the first towel (or Reach and Clean tool), wipe the glass then buff with the second towel. If you still have streaks, repeat the process using another set of towels. Yes, it can be a bit of process but once you get the glass fully clean, further maintenance will be much easier. I would also caution spraying Vision directly onto interior glass. I mentioned this is aggressive stuff and I would be very careful not to get it on interior plastics.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
What’s listed on the labels, any composition or “ingredients”? Ammonia or Acohols?

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
What’s listed on the labels, any composition or “ingredients”? Ammonia or Acohols?
The MSDS sheet lists both Ethanol (9.77%) and Ammonia (2.9%) as ingredients.

Screenshot-14.png

You can certainly smell the ammonia in it. Although the label states that it is safe to use on "tinted and film covered glass", I would use this product with caution and avoid getting on surfaces other than glass. I would not use this product each time I clean glass, rather as a way to get really filthy windows clean and then maintain them with a milder product.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Thanks for the tip! I too use Invisible Glass along with 2 waffle weave towels, especially for the windshield interior. That truly is harder to clean than the paint lol
Sponsored