Sponsored

Anderson Composites Wing - Fiberglass VS Carbon Fiber? Cracked 🤬

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Not sure what that means.... You're offended..? lol
I don't know why anything Ive said would piss you off.... Why would it be offensive to you for my daughter to want a mustang?
Im literally not messing with you here
Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Not sure what that means.... You're offended..? lol
I don't know why anything Ive said would piss you off.... Why would it be offensive to you for my daughter to want a mustang?
Im literally not messing with you here
You're not offending me, because I'm choosing to not be offended. You are being a dick. Do you honestly believe that your car is somehow more worthy of quality parts because it has more cylinders? Grow up.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
You're not offending me, because I'm choosing to not be offended. You are being a dick. Do you honestly believe that your car is somehow more worthy of quality parts because it has more cylinders? Grow up.
If you want to go there and compare cars the gt350 is superior, and the performance it offers would require better components.
Saying so doesn't make me a dick... you're making yourself look like an idiot saying it does.
If I wasn't fortunate enough to own my car, Id be proud to own an EB too.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
If you want to go there and compare cars the gt350 is superior, and the performance it offers would require better components.
Saying so doesn't make me a dick... you're making yourself look like an idiot saying it does.
If I wasn't fortunate enough to own my car, Id be proud to own an EB too.
The performance difference between the two is marginal (grand scheme), but the Shelby is absolutely the faster car. There's little debate on that point.

Feel free to explain how that makes your car worthy of better quality aftermarket parts even though we're both using them for race track duty. Do you really think because you're doing 145 mph at the end of a straight compared to my 135 that you are somehow special?

No one should have to deal with poor quality parts and shitty suppliers, even if the pieces are purely cosmetic.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The performance difference between the two is marginal (grand scheme), but the Shelby is absolutely the faster car. There's little debate on that point.

Feel free to explain how that makes your car worthy of better quality aftermarket parts even though we're both using them for race track duty. Do you really think because you're doing 145 mph at the end of a straight compared to my 135 that you are somehow special?

No one should have to deal with poor quality parts and shitty suppliers, even if the pieces are purely cosmetic.
I agree with your your last paragraph…. But I will still stand by you get what you pay for.

the rest of your post is so ridiculous I can’t respond. This is me tapping out.

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
You guys may kick me out of this thread for this, buuutttt….I have the updated (correct) R wing with the dogbones. It is excellent. Fit and finish. Completely accurate representation, fits the trunk perfectly, and on and on. The next viable option, and the only one I would consider, is SpeedKore...but at more than double the price...Thus, I rolled the dice and got this one.

I also had to reach out to them about a (extremely) minor concern over the finish of the resin they use (I'll share if anyone cares). Don't remember the guys name, but after chatting about my issue, we spent another 20-30 minutes on the phone chitchatting. As it's relevant, my (ex)father-in-law is an industry leader in composite technology in the aerospace industry, thus I have a bit of knowledge second hand. That came up in the conversation, we knew some of the same people because of it and what they apparently do in the industry, and it ended up being a great conversation. The gentleman I spoke to at AC was extremely knowledgeable on composites.

I gotta say, my one and only overall experience with AC has been top shelf. What did I do different? IDK!

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I always thought Seibon had garbage quality. After learning that Seibon and AC are the same, I'd never buy their products. I am very glad that 5 years ago I went with a tiger racing/chicane23 carbon hood. It has been tracked, left outside in the winter, driven hard going 150MPH+ and the fitment is still perfect. The fit was perfect out of the box. The seibon Supra hoods i've seen were terrible.
Sponsored