Ibrahim_S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ibrahim
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey guys
What do you think about Anderson Composites Type-SA Heat Extractor Hood; Carbon Fiber
Im really into it
Anyone got it please post pictures and review it

DD9300CA-28F3-4D6A-97CD-F7364952C498.jpeg

18BA03A6-5D97-44EE-9126-E07F071DBB79.jpeg
Sponsored

15ThreePoint7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6 MT 2019 F150 STX Ecoboost 2.7
I have one, will try to post pics soon. It was on the car when I bought it. The PO didn't mount it correctly, it has a couple of small cracks I need to repair, and the corners rubbed the fenders when it would open. Also, very bad UV damage. They also did not install heat shielding as recommended by Anderson or hood pins. I wrote to Anderson and they were very helpful in how I could repair it.

The first thing I would do if I was buying one new is clear coat or use a good UV resistant wax. Also, take your time mounting it, and get help if you can.

The weave is really nice and consistent.

OP
OP
Ibrahim_S

Ibrahim_S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ibrahim
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have one, will try to post pics soon. It was on the car when I bought it. The PO didn't mount it correctly, it has a couple of small cracks I need to repair, and the corners rubbed the fenders when it would open. Also, very bad UV damage. They also did not install heat shielding as recommended by Anderson or hood pins. I wrote to Anderson and they were very helpful in how I could repair it.

The first thing I would do if I was buying one new is clear coat or use a good UV resistant wax. Also, take your time mounting it, and get help if you can.

The weave is really nice and consistent.
Ok.. thank you so much
Sponsored