You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, Ford Performance has now published and offering the hood vent, front bumper insert, front splitter and decklid panel for the public to purchase.! Your wait is over.
Oh yes, I have been in cahoots with my guy all day ting to get them. Thanks!
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'll be shocked if anyone will provide a clear and simple answer but I'll ask anyway - why are each of the CF parts now listed by FP showing China as the country of origin if they are actually being manufactured by you?
Appears you're right. Made in China.

Edit: May explain the QC and fitment issues.

Last edited:

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Our components are designed in the U.S. and manufactured at our company owned facilities in China where we can manage quality control to provide the best fitment and finish.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Our components are designed in the U.S. and manufactured at our company owned facilities in China where we can manage quality control to provide the best fitment and finish.
Thanks for the response. While it is nice to hear that you own the production facilities in China and can manage quality control there I'm sure you can understand why some may be surprised upon learning of this. I am and had no idea about any offshore tie in with Anderson. When I heard some talk about delays in the past due to a "move" I assumed it was to another facility here in the US.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Well maybe this is a good place for AC to answer my question, Do you have any plans to make the CFTP Wing for a more reasonable price than Ford is asking for? If so, what eta are we looking at?

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
The hood vent looks good and obviously it is an exact copy of the OEM vent. For those wanting that, it's perfect. I liked the idea of no center support and Signature came through. Can't wait to install this version.

1618655952130.png

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
The hood vent looks good and obviously it is an exact copy of the OEM vent. For those wanting that, it's perfect. I liked the idea of no center support and Signature came through. Can't wait to install this version.

1618655952130.png
You should be excited, the Python looks pretty great. As you know, looks are subjective so to some the factory one looks better, to others the Python looks better. While we are on the subject, I will throw down my opinion, even though nobody asked, lol.

The reason why the Anderson hood vent has taken sooooo long to be released is because it had to pass the same testing as the OEM one (which was designed by an engineer) went through. This spoke to me a little. I am NOT saying that there will be issues with the Python. What I am saying is, it has not been put through the stringent testing that Ford does. For many people, this does not matter one iota. I will admit that it really doesn't factor in too much to me either. I will not be tracking my car,,,,,,,,,,,, but I dam sure will be racing in Mexico :sunglasses: .

The biggest reason for me (cost aside) is because my car has OTT stripes. The way they engineered the center brace to line up with the center line of the OTT stripes is one of my favorite visuals. Personally, I like the center brace with OTT stripes far better than the opposing cross section of louvers cutting through them. Throw in the carbon fiber rain tray for less money than the other option out there? even BETTER to me.

Opinions are like,,,,,, well, you know what. What I like ain't what you like, aint what he likes and probably isn't what she likes. Get what YOU like.

Here is that glorious visual of the brace down the center line I like soooo much......

7421AF7E-808B-4847-875E-953CBFDB7C59.jpeg

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
You should be excited, the Python looks pretty great. As you know, looks are subjective so to some the factory one looks better, to others the Python looks better. While we are on the subject, I will throw down my opinion, even though nobody asked, lol.

The reason why the Anderson hood vent has taken sooooo long to be released is because it had to pass the same testing as the OEM one (which was designed by an engineer) went through. This spoke to me a little. I am NOT saying that there will be issues with the Python. What I am saying is, it has not been put through the stringent testing that Ford does. For many people, this does not matter one iota. I will admit that it really doesn't factor in too much to me either. I will not be tracking my car,,,,,,,,,,,, but I dam sure will be racing in Mexico :sunglasses: .

The biggest reason for me (cost aside) is because my car has OTT stripes. The way they engineered the center brace to line up with the center line of the OTT stripes is one of my favorite visuals. Personally, I like the center brace with OTT stripes far better than the opposing cross section of louvers cutting through them. Throw in the carbon fiber rain tray for less money than the other option out there? even BETTER to me.

Opinions are like,,,,,, well, you know what. What I like ain't what you like, aint what he likes and probably isn't what she likes. Get what YOU like.

Here is that glorious visual of the brace down the center line I like soooo much......

7421AF7E-808B-4847-875E-953CBFDB7C59.jpeg
I couldn’t agree more. Originally, I was going to order the Python. But the more I looked at it on the car, the more I hated it. With OTT stripes, the vent needs the center support.

I need to get a CF order placed ASAP.

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
Well maybe this is a good place for AC to answer my question, Do you have any plans to make the CFTP Wing for a more reasonable price than Ford is asking for? If so, what eta are we looking at?
Yes, we are working on our version of the factory CFTP wing.

Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Not to step on anything, but does anyone make the CF dash panel, or does anyone know what the OEM part costs? That's the one thing I would like to do to my car. Well, I kinda like the Anderson CF hood vent too.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I would estimate by September and not $16,000.
Sept? Welp thats 3 places I'm waiting on for a replica, appreciate the response but at this point whoever comes out first will get my business at this point.
Sponsored