Sponsored

Anderson Composite GT350 Fenders

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Anyone interested in buying these? Need the money for something else. Have not gotten them painted yet. Looking for $660 picked up. Don't forget if you order them new you have to pay $175 for freight shipping. I am eating the cost of that. Located in Norcal.

These are the fiberglass version. Forgot to add that. I have pictures on my phone. Anyone interested can pm me with an email so I can send the pictures. I can't access my photobucket from my work computer because there are things on there that are NSFW...haha. I will get them uploaded later when I get home.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Bump, if you want pictures, send me your email.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Bump, if you want pictures, send me your email.
Think you're missing the point.

The forum requires pictures of the items that include something in the picture showing your screen name and the date.

Its an anti-scam measure to prove the seller really has the items.

Moderators will remove threads that don't have those and buyers like myself, wouldn't waste time on ads without them.

OP
OP

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Think you're missing the point.

The forum requires pictures of the items that include something in the picture showing your screen name and the date.

Its an anti-scam measure to prove the seller really has the items.

Moderators will remove threads that don't have those and buyers like myself, wouldn't waste time on ads without them.
Read post 1. I am not missing the point...I just barely picked them up from the body shop today as well...pics will be posted later. I am just stating if people want pics now I can send them via email. Thanks for the heads up though...

Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whatcha doin in the CA section there Hoosier? Get a lil lost did we?
Pm sent OP

OP
OP

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Pics up. Just got off work. If you guys are nearby or in the area and want to see it in person too you can as well. Just hit me up. They still need a little prep work and paint but that is something any body shop can do. I do need the money for something else which is why I am selling them.

OP
OP

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Bump, these are already painted in Deep Impact Blue. I tried throwing these on and I couldn't get them to fit right. Everyone I spoke with that had the CF fenders just threw them on without having to adjust anything. These need work to make them fit or my panels/doors are misaligned more than I would like. The fenders were rubbing the driver's door (only got to one side). Spent about $1400 on these fenders already and don't have the time to mess with it or have a shop mess with it. Paint rubbed off on the inside of the driver's fender but touch up should cover it up and you won't notice. Also paint would need to be sanded/buffed as I was going to have the shop do it once I got it installed (not happening anymore).

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius

Last edited: