Sponsored

An Evening with John Clor (Ford Performance) - Woodward Dream Cruise Weekend Aug 2016

Attend a gathering for Mustang 6g.com members with John Clor (Ford Performance Group)

• YES - will be in town for all Woodward Dream Cruise activities

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • YES - but only the gathering with John

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE - depending on my schedule

• NO - but would be interested in this event on another date

• Total voters

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I have been in discussions with John Clor, who is the author of "Ford Mustang 2015 - The New Generation". John is a member of the Ford Performance Group and is in charge of the Ford enthusiast outreach program. In addition to his book, John also was one of the people interviewed in the movie "A Faster Horse".

I am working to secure a chance to meet with him for some enlightening background information on the development of the S550. He would also be available for a book signing after his presentation.

I need a count of interested people. Right now, I am unaware of any cost to you to participate, as he is already heavily involved in the Woodward Dream Cruise weekend activities (Mustang Alley on Saturday, Mustang Memories car show on Sunday). He is willing to carve time out in his schedule to meet with us

If you have interest and are planning to be in the Detroit area during the weekend of Fri, Aug 19, please vote accordingly. If you aren't attending any of the events that weekend but would still like to attend, you can vote as well.

Thanks for your interest and attention.
Sponsored