• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

AMR 20" Black wheels/tire combo

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 black GT, perf. package
Wheels have been sold, thank you.

For sale is a set of (4) 20" AMR Black Wheels/tire combo. Staggered set up: (255/35 front, 305/35 rear). Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires, mounted and balanced at American Muscle. Purchased new June 2016. Wheels were on the car from June to November 2016, removed when I bought a set of 6GR's and stored in basement over the winter. Approximately 1200 miles on the set, not daily drivers, the car is a weekend car. No curb rash, ~90% tread left. TPMS and silver lug nuts included. Note I could never get the TPMS's to sync. The pic of the car is with BMR minimum drop springs for reference.

I will not ship, but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet. I live in Morris County, NJ (Northern NJ). Contact at [email protected] or eight 6 two, 28 four, 4 zero 41.

$850 OBO.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG
image6.JPG
image7.JPG
image8.JPG
image9.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

rap34fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Black on Black
I too would be interested if you decide to ship

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Great deal !!

Sponsored

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
Even paying $1300 shipped would be a great deal for this wheel, tire, tpms, and lug nut combo!

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
It's about a 4hr drive from me. I don't mind that especially if you'd meet me a little closer. The issue is how do I get the wheels back home. Idk if they'll fit in the car...

RHDZach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Performance Package
what is the width of the wheels themselves? And how far are you from Tatamy or Martins Creek PA?

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
It's about a 4hr drive from me. I don't mind that especially if you'd meet me a little closer. The issue is how do I get the wheels back home. Idk if they'll fit in the car...
They will fit with ur seat down

Sponsored
OP
OP

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hi guys, pm's replied to...I can get the width measurements when I'm back later this week from work, they are also on the American muscle website. Usgiorgi I'll be in touch.

OP
OP

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
That is correct...20x8.5 fronts, 20x10 rears.

OP
OP

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sale pending

OP
OP