Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Wow from that article ford may just pass the camaro in sales for the year.Its going to be real close.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Haha, these were my two options last month actually. WRX is a great car but once I drove the mustang the decision making was over.

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
I'm not surprised at all with the rankings. The WRX is a pretty awesome ride as well and I know many are interested in AWD.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
There's a guy at my work who was looking at Mustangs but bought a WRX. It was red like the photo in the article as well.

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
The WRX is a great car, and was on my short list (I used to own one a few years ago). At the end of the day, I chose Mustang because I think it looks so much nicer (inside and out), and the useable speed is so much better in the Mustang (the WRX is fast, but you need to beat it to death to get decent acceleration, drop the clutch at high RPM's, etc)...the rolling (5-60) times between the Mustang GT and the WRX are night and day.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
wrx is just so plain and looks to much like a camry

Sponsored

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
All Subaru models are AWD. No 4-wheel drive about it. Probably the best AWD platform available in the US. Being a Subie enthusiast for years, i know this from experience. I am not surprised in the least amount that the WRX made #1. Nice to see the stang making top 3 too. Where you at GM?

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The Outback has standard four-wheel drive? Did they mean AWD?
There is no difference between 4-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive. People like to pretend that 4-wheel-drive means you have a low speed transfer case, or that you have locking differentials, or that you have a transfer case instead of a differential on the center drive shaft, or that it's full-time as opposed to part-time, but they're all arbitrary distinctions that don't actually mean anything and aren't clearly defined by anybody.

Four wheel drive means that you have four different wheels which receive drive power from the engine. Unless you're driving a three axle vehicle, four-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive are the same exact thing.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Nice to see the stang making top 3 too. Where you at GM?
Last year it was all about the C7 Stingray. Right now they don't really have anything "new" that hasn't been featured in every magazine 20 different ways.

Expect that to change in the coming months now that the Z06's are getting delivered to customers and dealerships and the 2016 Camaro will be shown soon.

To turn your question around, where was Ford last year when all we had on the S550 was pictures? ;)

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
wrx is just so plain and looks to much like a camry
that's because it is based off of an econobox (impreza). even though they wont admit to it for the 2015s and up. they tried to separate the WRX/STI from the Impreza line by no longer including the Impreza badge.
Sponsored