Sponsored

American Muscle

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
I just wanted to post a thumbs up :thumbsup:for American Muscle and Alex at American Muscle. We chatted back and forth about exhaust options and he was honest and told me where I could save some money. In the end I spent a little more but got what I wanted. I had him quote me a price and I assured him I'd order the next day. I called up to order and the gentleman on the phone was enthusiasic to take my call and my money :) He said I would get email updates regarding my order. The next day two boxes were at my door. Talk about great service!!! I will be buying all my parts through AM based on this great experience.:amen:
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I just wanted to post a thumbs up :thumbsup:for American Muscle and Alex at American Muscle. We chatted back and forth about exhaust options and he was honest and told me where I could save some money. In the end I spent a little more but got what I wanted. I had him quote me a price and I assured him I'd order the next day. I called up to order and the gentleman on the phone was enthusiasic to take my call and my money :) He said I would get email updates regarding my order. The next day two boxes were at my door. Talk about great service!!! I will be buying all my parts through AM based on this great experience.:amen:
[MENTION=20800]CentralVA[/MENTION] - Thanks so much for the kind words, support, and business, we really appreciate it!

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's absolutely anything else I can help out with and enjoy the system!

Alex