Sponsored

American Muscle - misdelivered package

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
A word of warning of how you're going to be treated if something goes wrong... Here's story :

- Ordered sway bar from AM, they shipped it quick
- On the of delivery their package and one more also coming through UPS shows delivered to front door at 3:04pm. I happen to be home and have outdoor cameras. Nothing got delivered, likely dropped at the different address.
- Report it to AM and company that sent other package (Google Express)
- Google Express refunds the money in about 2 second
- AM reports it to UPS and says 8-10 to hear from them
- After 8-10 days- nothing, keep hearing need to wait until UPS is done.
- Finally call UPS, they say they're looking, will close the case of August 13th
- Confirm with UPS they are finished on the 13th, they tell me to contact the shipper
- AM stays completely quiet and finally today tell me (misrepresenting the facts) that UPS is still not done and "to file a police report"

- My response - there is nothing to file police report on since no one stole the package, I can file it on them refusing the refund the money.

- Filed a claim with Paypal so hopefully will get money back.

Draw your own conclusions - they're ok if everything works fine, if it doesn't you're screwed. I certainly will never buy anything from them again.

(I meantime got bar from another place since I needed it sort of urgently. Also - my neighbors suck - someone probably got it and did not bring it over).
Sponsored

OP
OP
kz

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
@kz any update?
Yes, sorry - after three and a half weeks of painful going back and forth with AM and UPS (and being told I need to file police report - on what ?! UPS driver not doing his job ?), they refunded me the money.
Sponsored